:)
15,544 Posts
project eg8

Reactions: 71903DC5

·
Super Moderator
430,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,825
oh shit yeah, white wheels get dirty way too fast and it just looks bad. i mean on good days and when they are clean, super nice, but other than that nope lol.

·
Super Moderator
430,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,826
recently picked up an S4, loving it so far lol

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Is it just me, or is anyone else finding themselves not visiting this place much since the site overhaul? The layout just feels obnoxious to me.

Anyway, nothing's going on with the RSX other than maintenance (next weekend it's getting braided steel brake lines and I'll be trying out EBC's BSD rotors), it's still serving daily driver duty, but I just picked up the chassis for the engine I've been piecing together for ages. '93 Accord wagon that just needs some easy cosmetic fixes. Within the next three months or so, that engine will be swapped in (H22, should be making about 245 whp all motor), the automatic trans will be swapped for a manual (not that the wagons weren't available with a manual), I've got parts from the sedan I used to have waiting to go on, and it'll be lowered on some budget wheels until it gets its eventual 5-lug conversion.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Been thinking about my plan of attack for must-have mods though. Working on the lip kit now, I've got A-spec front and Mugen rear in hand. I'll see about ordering Mugen sides next weekend. Those and the bumpers all need painting. After that is saving up for Mugen SS and 25mm spacers for the OE wheels, then saving even longer for either white Regas, or TC105Ns in that bronzish color they come in.

·
Banned
487 Posts
So true, its stock minus a greddy evo exhaust. It will only get funner to drive
Good Exhaust! slap a CAI on it...I'm running an AEM V2. cold air intakes are to risky where I live. The possibility's are only limited to you and $$$. The more you put into it the more it gives back. Had mine for over ten years, and I'm still putting money in it!

1821 - 1840 of 1873 Posts