Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i'm gonna make this thread for any requests you guys may have.

it works like this: post your request, being as specific as possible. if you have a link to the vid being requested, or know where it's been posted here before, please quote the requestor and link the vid.

thanks.
s.

·
ain't got time for that
4,269 Posts
where can i host vids that are larger than 10k for free?? i want them to pop up in the 'download' window when you click on the link :questionm

·
Monsters of the Midway
15,107 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Looking for BCIII Exhaust DRIVING

Hey guys, I hope this is the right place to ask, if not mods please move to the right area, but please dont delete. I have looked at all the Exhaust Video threads and havent found what I'm looking for. I want to see the Buddy Club III exhaust from inside and/or outside of the car while it's driving. I've heard it reving and at idle, but I know someones gotta have a clip of it in action. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5,684 Posts
DC5R4 said:
i really wanna see how its like with the hondata reflash. anyone have vids? place post. Thanks alot
I dont think youd really be able to tell from just watching a video if someone had #4 unless, it was stock Type S w/ #4 vs stock type S w/out #4 or with similar mods at least...

·
I love my Type-Sex
9,877 Posts
Can somebody do eric_r_ho a favor

Can someone do me a big favor? I don't ask for much on these forums and I'm plenty helpful to the newbies and whenever i can. But a while back there was a video called "05' Type-S GONE WILD!!" or somethin' like that and I can't seem to find it. The file was huge, like 100MB+ can someone find it and host it for me? I wanna see that video

·
Registered
156 Posts
some auto rsx vids (turbo/nonturbo)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Request: Type-s Vs Mustang V8

any vids on a types / mustang v8?

Pretty safe to say the v8 would be ahead but would love love to see if the types can keep up at all

1 - 20 of 65 Posts