·
Absolute Pro-Formance
15,515 Posts
DSM's racing... Pm me with links, +rep in return. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
597 Posts
Video Request *2005 MTV Video Awards*

Can anyone find the opening to the MTV movie awards that aired last night with Napoleon Dynamite playing Batman? It was hilarious! Rep points for the video from myself and probably others

·
Knockin' Bitches Over
79,532 Posts
Lifter2012 said:
Hey guys, I hope this is the right place to ask, if not mods please move to the right area, but please dont delete. I have looked at all the Exhaust Video threads and havent found what I'm looking for. I want to see the Buddy Club III exhaust from inside and/or outside of the car while it's driving. I've heard it reving and at idle, but I know someones gotta have a clip of it in action. Thanks in advance!
working on it :thumbsup:

·
742whp/528ft.lb.tq @ 35#
3,982 Posts
anyone have the video of the MR2 flooring it from a stop sign going straight, but outta nowhere he makes a hard left and hits a Jetta?

·
9,000 RPMs of fun.
810 Posts
Anyone have a link to or can host the Best Motoring video of the "New Type R?" I have the one where they test it alone and against the old model, I'm looking for the vid where they test it against "New Type R vs. WRX,RX8,MR-S,Altezza,Civic Type R,Miata Turbo" I haven't seen it so I can't really explain it, but I'd be much obliged if someone were to post it. +Rep to whoever does.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
21 - 40 of 65 Posts