Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
8,321 Posts
Ok a while back I saw a vid of a rsx (i think) that was racing a motorcycle on the highway and beat the bike. I know it was a crazy fast car and I think it was an RSX. Anyone know the vid I'm talking about?

·
Registered
457 Posts
anyone know who has the link or knows where to find the video of a neon , i think, or some sort of car speeding down a freeway . It was posted before in these forums and they said the engine was going to explode or implode, w/e, so ur listening intently and then near the end some shit screams and pops out?i been searching everywhere for it , any help?

·
tvb 4 life
208 Posts
I have a vid request. I remember seeing it a while back on Honda-Tech.com i believe,

- Its a dyno complilation of lots of domestics
- Cobras, Trans Ams, Camaros were on the dyno doing all out pulls from 1st gear
- There were a couple trucks in the video doing burnouts outisde of the dyno shop

this video was badass, i reformatted my comp a long time ago and i never found this vid again. pm me if you find this please. :)

·
Andy wuz here
19,452 Posts
anyone have the best motoring vid of the dc5 with the different exhausts on it, the first part is of some japs drifting

·
Johnny Badass
1,066 Posts
REALLY want a video of a 05 type-s with greddy evo2, cai, and dcrh thats been broken in i know there alot of people with this set up and they never post/host any videos.

·
thisdancegetstheladies
4,750 Posts
i wanna see that vid of the cobra racing all these cars. it was a really good vid cuz it wasnt biased at all. had clean races in them with quality filming.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts