Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1457 Posts

·
N.E.R.D.
909 Posts
The heavier the knob, the more likely you are to misshift your car. Sorry to break it to you guys, race proven and verified. :thumbsup:

·
GS...yes plz
3,204 Posts
Jarobata said:
How did you get a voodoo with the shift pattern engraved? Where did you get it and how much?
you get it from ricks2k.com. the knob is $35 for aluminum - and the engraving is another $40 i think. the cool part is they send it to you with the "cover" still over it from when they did the engraving - so i was able to paint the shift pattern blue to match the interior of my car.

fit is great, perfect size, and lowers the throw about 1-1.25" overall. it's like having a short shifter without having to get a short shifter kit :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
i'm still faithful to my type R knob, but is scratches to easily

·
Registered
815 Posts
I have a Sparco Globe-X perforated black leather knob. Why get JDM when it is still stock? Go aftermarket, and go aftermarket in style!

·
I can drive up your rsx
29,088 Posts
OEM Aluminum Shift Knob. Has just a little weight to it with a very nice feel. Only downfall is that it gets hot as hell when it's parked in the sun. Takes a few minutes to cool down.

·
Registered
10,901 Posts
search around on here, and post up a WTB for tsx knob, eventually someone with one will contact you or you'll find one for sale. average for one i ngood shape is $80shipped

·
你是同性戀的
1,689 Posts
s2k knob yo

·
Registered
10,901 Posts
AndYroX said:
hey those with s2000 or tsx shift knobs. how did u guys get the stock boot to stay up?
i just put 2 zip ties on the shift lever, installed the part that holds up the shift boot and the knob, then pushed the zip ties all the way up, now the boot stays up. no idea how anyone else does it, but i had to modify nothing for this :laughing:

41 - 60 of 1457 Posts