Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1041 - 1060 of 1457 Posts

·
Consultant
825 Posts
They look like FD2 shift knobs..
That's the point, the FD2 knobs are going for $75 plus. These are the same, just heavier. I was looking for a cheaper alternative, and Like the logo on these as well. It looks better than just a plain Jane silver ball, I think.

·
Consultant
825 Posts
Yea I saw those. Im not so sure they are not real... that's really cheap. I'm I being to suspicious here? Dont get me wrong i it real then Im all for it, but they are clearly ones fore around $35 and others for $75. Maybe they are both fake and want you to think the $75s are real, haha.

IDK, I realy have no idea, email them ans ask point blank. Get it and see what you think. I have a feeling it may be cheap. If not. Ill get me one for sure!

·
A Little Dirt Never Hurt
998 Posts

those are probably fake, the part number is the same for both. i looked into the part # and it's for a 6 speed fd2r knob. the 5 speed one doesn't exsist from honda

·
Consultant
825 Posts
The $75 ones on ebay look like they could be legit honestly. There are $125 ones as well.

·
Master Bater
1,711 Posts
Circuit hero shift knob and extender, CRSX shift boot and Pspec shifter

·
Consultant
825 Posts
Circuit hero shift knob and extender, CRSX shift boot and Pspec shifter

That looks so sick. I like that a lot. And awesome idea for the USB plug-in behind the cup holder. Thats a great idea. Can you PM me and let me know what you used and where you wired it in, 12v? Does one go into the radio?

Good place to be able to install it as well. Small and easily removed. May do something like this while my car is already 1/2 stripped anyway. Would like to hard wire my GPS, but then don't have a charger if I ever need in another car.

blox 490 gunmetal, clubrsx shift boot adapter ad redlinegoods shift boot !
Im going to get their shift boot when I get the new JTC. Did you get the custom shortened shift boot made? Also is that how the top of the boot came? What kind of fitting did they put on the top with it? It looks a little too wide for my taste, whats under the top part?

·
Master Bater
1,711 Posts
That looks so sick. I like that a lot. And awesome idea for the USB plug-in behind the cup holder. Thats a great idea. Can you PM me and let me know what you used and where you wired it in, 12v? Does one go into the radio?

Good place to be able to install it as well. Small and easily removed. May do something like this while my car is already 1/2 stripped anyway. Would like to hard wire my GPS, but then don't have a charger if I ever need in another car.
Yea man, I'll find the links to everything I used and PM them to ya. The left one goes to the radio for Ipod, the right one goes to Kpro

·
Consultant
825 Posts
I can get a 2012 Civic Si knob for $80!! That's the best one I could find that fits my taste, I like it alot. Anyone else have one? I think it flows with the RSX well.

But from reviews I think it would be money well spent to just buy a Titanium knob... ARC or Aspec... is what im looking for now.

·
Consultant
825 Posts
Yea, Ive never used a ball shifter. I like shifting with a lever type, so Im not too sure how I feel about going to a ball style. Something heavy like that Skunk2 440, or a Blox style one it at 450g. I love the Neo Chrome and the Bronze/Brass one, but it is a little much for me. Decisions...

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
i have the ball type from greddy and i like it, been wanting to switch over to the sk2 though.

·
Registered
132 Posts

Im going to get their shift boot when I get the new JTC. Did you get the custom shortened shift boot made? Also is that how the top of the boot came? What kind of fitting did they put on the top with it? It looks a little too wide for my taste, whats under the top part?
i got the oem sized shift boot, and yeah thats how it came? not sure what you mean , i used the club rsx shift boto adapter and was kind of awkward due to the adapter being small and the boot opening being fairly bigger, the top may also look wider because i used a bigger zip tie then iwould of liked

1041 - 1060 of 1457 Posts