1141 - 1160 of 1457 Posts

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Sup guys,

Where can I get a 5spd s2k knob?

I have a 2003 Premium RSX

Thanks
The S2K has only ever been a 6-Speed, you are going to have a tough time finding a 5-Speed.

There aren't many aftermarket shift knobs that are S2K like.

Don't know if any has posted this but https://www.moddiction.com/ has a good selection of shift knobs, I just some how scratched my Voodoo shift knob and I'm going to get a new one.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Here's a picture of one of our new Shift knobs; The Phantom. Made from a CNC Machined piece of Delrin with a Stainless steel insert for added weight and rigidity. Delrin is a high-quality material developed by Dupont, it lasts incredibly long and has a nice tactile feel, it doesn't get hot nor cold and has a very very durable finish.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Replacing/brand suggestions

Hi Im new to these forums and I have two questions. I have a stock shift knob, and I feel like it cant twist out easily. Is there tips on how to take it off?

Also, I would love to have a solid red shift knob. I would prefer it to be orb-like. I see that many people prefer heavier knobs so I suppose I wouldnt mind that either. Any brand suggestions?!
Thanks! :bow:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello everyone I am very new to my car, and to cars in general so I hope you all will forgive me if I ask silly things. I have a 2004 rsx base model 5-speed automatic and I want to get a new shift knob. I really like the mugen ones as well as some of the others that are out there but I need one that screws on, not one of those universal ones that dont fit the acura because they are to big. does anyone know the dimensions of the hole that is need to screw on?

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Hello everyone I am very new to my car, and to cars in general so I hope you all will forgive me if I ask silly things. I have a 2004 rsx base model 5-speed automatic and I want to get a new shift knob. I really like the mugen ones as well as some of the others that are out there but I need one that screws on, not one of those universal ones that dont fit the acura because they are to big. does anyone know the dimensions of the hole that is need to screw on?
8mm x 1.25 pitch

1141 - 1160 of 1457 Posts