Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1361 - 1380 of 1457 Posts

·
Banned
526 Posts
Small update lol just messing around with my camera

JTC shift boot adapter
and some random blue wristband i got on ebay from china. No idea what that logo is but blue matches with blue lol
looks good man. i installed my blox racing 490g spherical and took it off same day i like the skunnk2 stick style better man but im still keeping the blox. save it in case i change my mind again who knows...

·
Banned
526 Posts
what do you guys think about the k tuned shift knob
I have it along with the ktuned billet shifter...after owning both the skunk2 type r 440gram and the blox racing 490 gram this shift knob is by far the best...diamondcut grooves so your hands dont.slip and its actually weighted to correctly match our shifter...sometimes too heavy is bad as it deadens shift feel and rresponse .....get the knob as well as the ktuned shift arm if you're not gonna get the billet unit

·
Banned
526 Posts
bout to get that razo shift knob guys....I want it so bad. skunk2 one is great but I want something to fill out my hand a little bit more. kinda worried about the weight however cuz razo is 300g and skunk2 is 440 grams...shouldn't be a big deal plus everyone that tries the razo says they love it so im not worried. cant wait till payday:))))

·
Registered
48 Posts
bout to get that razo shift knob guys....I want it so bad. skunk2 one is great but I want something to fill out my hand a little bit more. kinda worried about the weight however cuz razo is 300g and skunk2 is 440 grams...shouldn't be a big deal plus everyone that tries the razo says they love it so im not worried. cant wait till payday:))))

Get the Razo RA-66 it is 400 grams, if ur concerned abt weight, where as the RA-65 is 300 grams

1361 - 1380 of 1457 Posts