Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1441 - 1457 of 1457 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Yes! These were part of the inspiration for the idea, except I want it much lower than those, because those are ungodly tall. I am trying to figure out a way to design a mid-level threaded/mounted hilt that threads towards almost where the activator button on that one would be... my other issue is that I have a revo short shift which has a slight bend in it, but I would either work with that in the design, or I may buy a JTC short shift since they have a straight shifter arm design

·
Registered
7 Posts
I saw a shift knob with Jeremy Clarkson's classic smug face on it SOMEWHERE on Instagram. I have spent countless minutes (hours? days?!) looking for this particular shift knob. I've Googled, Amazoned and Ebayed...been to custom shift knob websites. I can't find it ANYWHERE!

Anyone know where I can buy it? Please?!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I saw a shift knob with Jeremy Clarkson's classic smug face on it SOMEWHERE on Instagram. I have spent countless minutes (hours? days?!) looking for this particular shift knob. I've Googled, Amazoned and Ebayed...been to custom shift knob websites. I can't find it ANYWHERE!

Anyone know where I can buy it? Please?!
A picture would be nice.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That's just it...can't find a picture, a link , a website...anything! Just saw it on Instagram a while back, but it seems to have vanished off the face of the earth...

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
so I just bought the Blox Neo Chrome "Limited Series" 490g knob.. As well as a new shift boot from redline. Both look very good together :)

[
I'm rocking the same one for the past 4 years I need something different :rolleyes:

·
Registered
128 Posts
iThinkImJoey,

I was just coming to post about that shift knob and see if anyone had bought one. Just wanted to see if it fit good. I see you have a type R shift boot. Where did you order it from?

·
CRSX Seen better days
22,284 Posts
iThinkImJoey,

I was just coming to post about that shift knob and see if anyone had bought one. Just wanted to see if it fit good. I see you have a type R shift boot. Where did you order it from?
Nope actually that's the stock shift boot, I did the stitching myself lol

·
Super Moderator
430,523 Posts
TWM Competition series 4" and K-Tuned shift box.

your pics arent loading up, this site is weird when it comes to posting with google image

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Need some help

So I have the stainless steel shift knob that was given to me and was wondering if anyone knew if there were any other pieces I may need to attach it, fairly new to this as well as being new to these forums so any help would be greatly appreciated, part # for the shift knob I have is 54102-S6M-R00, so I need any other bolts or adapter to put this on my 2006 type s? Thanks again for any help

Attachments

1441 - 1457 of 1457 Posts