Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1601 - 1620 of 1655 Posts

·
Du ma
2,230 Posts
Currently planning an RSX meet with a buddy of mine who hosts Cars and Coffee in which he'll will call out the NSX folks also. I'm aiming for either late October or mid November.

It's going to be held at my buddy's Gastropub in the 909 area, near Cal Poly Pomona. I will announce location, date, and time when it's official.

I don't want it to be HUGE HUGE as I know people will start doing stupid shit.

This will be a MEET, not a contest for who can be the mad tightest fuck boy, as I'm sure there's plenty of other meets of those kind around else where.

The lot will probably hold 50-60 cars. The beers there are amazing and food is fire.

Will keep you guys updated.

·
Creeper
28 Posts
Currently planning an RSX meet with a buddy of mine who hosts Cars and Coffee in which he'll will call out the NSX folks also. I'm aiming for either late October or mid November.

It's going to be held at my buddy's Gastropub in the 909 area, near Cal Poly Pomona. I will announce location, date, and time when it's official.

This will be a MEET, not a contest for who can be the mad tightest fuck boy, as I'm sure there's plenty of other meets of those kind around else where.

The lot will probably hold 50-60 cars. The beers there are amazing and food is fire.

Sounds good! I'll go.

·
Registered
77 Posts

yes.

1601 - 1620 of 1655 Posts