Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1621 - 1640 of 1655 Posts

·
Du ma
2,230 Posts

We will meet starting at 2:30PM and leave at 3:15pm sharp. Not sure how long we'll cruise for! Possibly an hour or two but we'll see how everyone is feeling

THE PLAN:

-MEET UP: 2962 El Camino Real, Tustin, CA 92782 (Best Buy)

-Cruise - Take Jamboree Road to PCH, cruise 20-30 miles (possibly scope out parking)

-END MEET: 16277 Laguna Canyon Rd, Ste D, Irvine, CA 92618 (Quicklys) - Could change I decide to park on the beach, so bring money just in case

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
spotted a PWP 05-06 on white TE's with a small dent on one of them and a Type R spoiler also PWP. parked in a male strip club lot smh. I was passing but couldn't take a pic. I think it was Yau. jkjk. Can we do another Phamfest so I can actually attend this one. It's like every time my car goes down for something, 50 rsx meets happen and I'm assed out.

·
Du ma
2,230 Posts
Nah lol no more PhamPhest. I put out too much effort trying to gather everyone for niggas who say they'll come but end up flaking because they don't wanna set one day aside rofl

If you're genuinely busy and you tell me you can't go or have an emergency, that's completely understandable. But if you say you're coming and I assign food to you, and you don't say shit and flake, then..... Yeah lol

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
wait.........I believe I did that. Genuinely sorry if I did. I ended up having to DJ that day. my baaaaad. I'll host the next one and I'll take care of you :) I know yau had a good time.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
You did? LMAO I don't think you did hahahaha or I don't remember at least
..........I mean. No. I didn't. SMH fkn flakers! I'm going to host something. I'm thinking about a crystal lake cruise or something for the spring. It will give me a reason to wash my car. But I would like it to primarily be a CRSX thing.

·
Sidemarker Mechanic
47,417 Posts
I saw an old man with white hair about in his mid 60s driving down 60 east heading towards 605 freeway. It was a Silver Base, stock.. Have we come soo far that we have aged that much??? lol

·
mex edition steve
5,131 Posts
I have white hair :(

·
mex edition steve
5,131 Posts
Black 02-04 rsx with sbc rpfs? On central in riverside today.

1621 - 1640 of 1655 Posts