Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1761 - 1780 of 1785 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
NW RSX Club

Hey everybody,

My apologies if there is already info on this but I'm at work and don't have time to read through the hundreds of replies. Just picked up a DC5 last year and haven't joined a car club yet. Been working my butt off but looking to go on some drives this summer. Is there a calendar of events or group meets? When do you all meet up? I see DC5's all the time just wanting to see who is out here in the Pac Northwest! Let me know

Evan

:)

·
That Guy
295,900 Posts
Hey everybody,

My apologies if there is already info on this but I'm at work and don't have time to read through the hundreds of replies. Just picked up a DC5 last year and haven't joined a car club yet. Been working my butt off but looking to go on some drives this summer. Is there a calendar of events or group meets? When do you all meet up? I see DC5's all the time just wanting to see who is out here in the Pac Northwest! Let me know

Evan

:)
Not many people left on the forum everyone has moved to the fb group.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Unless you are me and not of Facebook
Quoted from the Facebook group:
MEET SUNDAY JUNE 8TH 12PM

This is going to be a combined/joint meet with the Oregon Rsx owners from the PNW RSX page and our page.

Where: we will be premeeting at auburn supermall/Outlet Collection at Coastal Farm and Ranch (1425 Supermall Way
Auburn, WA 98001-6527
United States) from here we will be driving down i5 to centrailia to meet up with the Oregon guys. This way both parties will be driving halfway which makes it fair. The address for the meet up point is (Fort Borst Park Pioneer way Centralia Wa 98531)

When: Sunday June 8th at 10 am is when we will premeet. We will be leaving at 10:45am and no later than that. We will be in Centralia at 12 pm to meet up with the Oregon guys.

What: a combined meet so we can get as many rsx's in one location as possible.

Who: members of the WA Rsx page and the Oregon Rsx page. Anyone can come as long as they are respectful.

Bring: enough gas to go to and from Centralia, camera if you want to take pictures, something to contribute to the BBQ/potluck.

We are trying to make this the biggest meet we have had yet and also make it the most fun. Please comment if you plan to come. I will make a seperate post for who will be bringing what to the BBQ.

·
出前一丁!!!!!!
1,760 Posts
Yeah theres only one legit 02-04 RHD blue R in washington. It was owned by the owner of Kansai Motorsports in seattle then he sold it to some ballin white dude who daily drives it now haha
that ITR, seen it in person, my boi Kevin(from Kansai) imported that thing from HK back in 02. took it to the track a few times...told him not to sell it, but he rather focus on the s14 at that time...

nice car for sure!

i keep on spotting a while dc5 06 version in renton, yellow fogs, cf hood, and work rims, anyone know who that is? no spoiler tho..and slammed too

·
Do it for the ratchets
134 Posts
that ITR, seen it in person, my boi Kevin(from Kansai) imported that thing from HK back in 02. took it to the track a few times...told him not to sell it, but he rather focus on the s14 at that time...

nice car for sure!

i keep on spotting a while dc5 06 version in renton, yellow fogs, cf hood, and work rims, anyone know who that is? no spoiler tho..and slammed too
Yep kevin always takes care of me when it comes to paint or bodywork, im usually there hanging around back with my buddy greg when im there.

·
import-tant
282 Posts
:coolwavey: anyone know a shop around town that does lip kit installation, my lip bumper needs some professional attention. Also im tryin Dip my 17' stock rims all white.

·
VbpBase05rsx
571 Posts
Been a long ass time since I've been back here. Any OG members left in the west? I moved on to evos and s2k many moons ago but my wife and I just purchased a 2015 tlx with the new k24 vtec engine in it. I thought the engine was gonna be the same as the new civic si's where theres no vtec cross over on exhaust side but boy was I wrong. They added it back in thank the lord and it hits at around 4500 rpm with a 7000 redline. Amazing car if anyone's looking to get something refined and modern but love their k series engines.

·
what?
119 Posts
I'm still around. Sorta. OG ordered my 06 VBP new and 141k miles later still got it and never going to sell.

See a few rsx here and there but not often

·
Jimbo's Cowering Employee
4,131 Posts
I'm still around, but I almost never drive my car now. I've put maybe 300 miles on it in the last 3 years. Been scootering to work instead. Gotta love $10 a month for gas!

I'm working on changing up the RSX. Got some plans in mind. Going to part out the entire interior except the dash and front seats. Getting it ready for the track, but keeping street legal.

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Still here, I haven't been on the forums in months. I have no money for mods with my stupid house payments, I'm selling in 1-3 years hopefully.

·
4,131 Posts
Jim you sold the Lotus? Are you looking to get another RSX or just moving on to something else?

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
I sold it about 3 years ago, and used the money for the down payment on my house. I currently have an E36 M3 that I enjoy, so not looking to move onto anything else until I sell my house. Eventually I'd like to get another Exige or get a Noble M400. How's your RSX doing? Not many of the OG's still have theirs. I wish I still had mine. Didn't you buy a house too?

·
RSXOG - DC5'in since 2002
363 Posts
Just checking in with the old crew. I miss my RSX :( Every year that goes by the less I see them. I've only seen two this year. I still want to get a stock RSX-S for a track car.

Lightning, how's that Exige treating you? I had an 05 Elise for a while. Lots of fun! (Edit - Just noticed you sold it. Lol)

·
Registered
743 Posts
Spotted my old car in seattle a few times - if you read these forums and want the tune files or anything let me know.

2004 PWP CTSC had all the mods in my profile.

·
4,131 Posts
I sold it about 3 years ago, and used the money for the down payment on my house. I currently have an E36 M3 that I enjoy, so not looking to move onto anything else until I sell my house. Eventually I'd like to get another Exige or get a Noble M400. How's your RSX doing? Not many of the OG's still have theirs. I wish I still had mine. Didn't you buy a house too?
Haven't checked in for a while.... Yeah, I bought a house back in 2013. Been there almost two years now. RSX has basically sat around the last few years since I bought a scooter for daily driving. I spent a lot of time working on the RSX changing things up last winter. I'm getting ready to get back out and have some fun this summer!!! Here's a quick list of what I did over the winter.

A-Spec suspension
Innovative motor mounts 75A
75A exhaust hangers
2x3 LED light bar foglights
LED h1 headlight bulbs
New Depo headlight housings
Painted the CF wing to color match body
Painted the valve cover, and made a custom spark plug cover out of aluminum
Did a few tucks and engine bay clean up things
And finally, redid all the audio with new wiring and sub

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Lookin' good! Congrats on the house, huge investment and can require a lot of attention. Mine's like a nagging girlfriend. I don't like mowing the lawn or picking weeds, fertilizing the lawn, trimming bushes, racking pine needles. All that BS.

BTW, does anyone ride? I'm going to be picking up a starter bike like a ninja 250 or 300 very soon. I'd love to ride with some people, but don't know anyone.

·
4,131 Posts
I ride..... 50cc scooters haha.

Yeah, I'm terrible about the yard work. I just can't bring myself to do it unless it is winter. But I've been spraying areas where I don't want anything to grow. The lazy weeding lol. Fortunetly mowing the lawn means I get a beer! Yard is big enough for a riding lawnmower :D

1761 - 1780 of 1785 Posts