Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have locked down our regular meet location to Winghouse on West Hillsborough. :beerchug:

Meet Location:
WingHouse of Tampa
8001 West Hillsborough Avenue, Tampa, FL
(813) 806-9464

Meet Time:
4:30pm for the remainder of Eastern Standard Time.

Attendance for 01/12/13
Confirmed:
RogueDC5

Maybe:

Going forward, please use this thread to confirm your attendance to the future meets. Also, post your pics and videos of the meets.

For the cruise meets I will create separate threads as they will be in different locations and we will want those posts around longer. I will keep this post updated with links to those threads as well.

You may want to bookmark this post to check it regularly. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
35 Posts

Got an injen sri, obx race headers, 12000k HID's, fogs, shaved rear emblems, momo replica knob. That's it for now. Picked up a set of brand new tein s techs from a kid on Craigslist today for 80 bucks, just waiting to put them on. Also my gold xxr 527's will be here anyday now. Nothing too fancy, still in the works. I'm new here and I'm sure ill be asking for plenty of advice on my upcoming installs and ideas. Lol

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is the Winghouse on Hillsborough out of the question? Seemed OK when we had our last meet there. And who doesn't love winghouse? :)
No it isn't, just a little bit further for Shadow to drive. I will add it to the list.

That Ricks on the River place looks kind of cool too. If we don't end up making that our default location, I think we should at least check it out sometime. :thumbsup:
I've been there before, met my parents there for lunch while they were out on the boat. This may or may not be a con; you have to drive past housing projects to get to it from the interstate.

One more thing.......I would like to formally enter Red Robin (yummmmmm) as my suggestion for a default location. :)
If you can give me an address for one in Tampa, I have no problem with that.

1 - 20 of 177 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.