Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Its Always Sunny...
3,779 Posts
:rotfl: that pro + con list lol... buy flat pack furniture hahah

You can start a poll now. It would be good for everyone to have enough time for everyone to vote.

Jet Just saw the car, looks good. I am really thinking about going with the "grill less" look

· Its Always Sunny...
3,779 Posts
Anyone local to tampa wanna help me out, I "heard" an exhast leak right before I left for USF so I turned around and rushed through a really quick inspection to see If i could find it.. no luck. I keep hearing it - I might be paranoid but If I could get that fixed before the meet I would be :happyg:

Let me know guys! just a simple ride in the car and a quick inspection would be much appreciated!!

· Its Always Sunny...
3,779 Posts
Well that was interesting... Rogue, as you are now aware, when you signed the CO contract the fine print include being the legal authority go between :laughing:

On a serious note how would you like me to upload the 12 pictures I did take? Dropbox or Flickr

· Its Always Sunny...
3,779 Posts
It's Bill. Here's a thread I made about the Black Box back in July when I used it. Post some pics to that thread after you do it. Would love to hear your results. As for the 4 hours....it was July, and about 100 degrees outside when I did it. :firemad: Maybe with some cooler weather you'll be able to knock it out a little quicker. :thumbsup:
I used it a while ago becuase of your recommendation, loved it, unfortunately it took about 4 hours and I looked like i jumped in a pool when I was done lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.