Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
So I was thinking about the cruises and came up with this. The march cruise could be in Citrus Park again same as it was for December. Then, June could be a beach cruise up Gulf Blvd from St. Pete to Clearwater or vice versa. September could be our park cook out, (with a park in Tampa maybe) and December could be the Green Swamp. How does this sound to everyone?
Sounds good to me

·
Registered
683 Posts
when the car died the first time a few months after I got it, the mechanic was adamant that it was the fuel pump relay. but he found it was the pump. but he gave me a new relay. now, if I'm not mistaken, I think that's behind the glove box. gona go try that
If ur pump is makeing the mrrrr sound then it's getting power so the relay is probably fine.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Just because other things work (electronics and what not) doesnt mean the battery is good... it may be enough to turn the radio on, just not start the car.. but you im with sweaty, my diagnostic skills are limited at best :rolleyes:
If the starter was trying to start the car then the battery was good but now is too drained to turn the starter

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.