Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· '05 NHBP K24 Type S
1,643 Posts
So I was thinking about the cruises and came up with this. The march cruise could be in Citrus Park again same as it was for December. Then, June could be a beach cruise up Gulf Blvd from St. Pete to Clearwater or vice versa. September could be our park cook out, (with a park in Tampa maybe) and December could be the Green Swamp. How does this sound to everyone?
I think this sounds good. Actually wouldn't mind 2 park cook outs. That was great the last time we did it. Phillipe (however you spell it) Park worked out great too. Maybe if we plan it far enough in advance, we can actually reserve a shelter this time. We got lucky last time. LOL

· '05 NHBP K24 Type S
1,643 Posts
Ft. Desoto is closer to us than you. Us being Bill, Kevin, Matt, and I. I don't think you can really get the fort into the shots from the parking lot that well. Also, $5 a car to get in, on top of the cost of doing a cook out.

I don't mind inviting everyone to a cook out the more threads and forums involved the more difficult it will be to keep a head count as well as collecting money and buying food, etc. I would have to insist that we do it that way to ensure the food is enough for the people attending, plus it might encourage people not to back out.

Y'know it doesn't have to be March, March is a cruise month, we could replace another month's meet like May.
I said March because it was spaced out from September, and still relatively cool outside. Doesn't really matter to me though. May would work as well.

· '05 NHBP K24 Type S
1,643 Posts
Anyone local to tampa wanna help me out, I "heard" an exhast leak right before I left for USF so I turned around and rushed through a really quick inspection to see If i could find it.. no luck. I keep hearing it - I might be paranoid but If I could get that fixed before the meet I would be :happyg:

Let me know guys! just a simple ride in the car and a quick inspection would be much appreciated!!
Don't know if this helps at all, but I had an exhaust leak after swapping my header with moneydude. A buddy came over and "made" a gasket where the cat connects to the exhaust using Hondabond. Turns out that was the problem. There was no holes in the exhaust or anything, which is what I was originally thinking. I know you recently got a new exhaust, so I'm wondering if this could be your issue.

· '05 NHBP K24 Type S
1,643 Posts
If it's turning over, it wouldn't be the battery. Hate to ask, but sometimes the obvious things are easily overlooked......do you have gas in the car? That's the limit of my troubleshooting skills. One of our experts will have to take it from here.

· '05 NHBP K24 Type S
1,643 Posts
I recently replaced the fuel pump. it had seized up a few weeks after I got it. I'll check the fuses. what does it sound like/where would I listen for it?
When you turn the ignition to the "on" position, you will hear a little "hum" from the fuel pump. With my older Honda's, I got into the habit of waiting to hear the fuel pump turn on before even starting the car. The older Honda's seemed to start better that way.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.