Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· SVT Cobra Type-S
9,916 Posts
Thats probably why your wheels are green

Im just screwing with ya :mam:

:troll:
every body always says I've ruined the value of the car (or something similar to that) thinking I won't be able to sell it now or something. But I'm like....I'm not gona sell it forever. and if I am, I can just repaint them :shakehead

I know you're just kidding, but I've gotten that kind of response before and I'm just like :confused:

· SVT Cobra Type-S
9,916 Posts
Ft. Desoto is a helluva drive, even for me. and I'm in the general direction of it from the rest of you. Plus we have to pay to get in. I'm not sure what the campgrounds look like. But it would be cool if we could get some forts in the backgrounds of the shots

I like inviting more people to the cookouts. open invitation for all

· SVT Cobra Type-S
9,916 Posts
Ft. Desoto is closer to us than you. Us being Bill, Kevin, Matt, and I. I don't think you can really get the fort into the shots from the parking lot that well. Also, $5 a car to get in, on top of the cost of doing a cook out.

I don't mind inviting everyone to a cook out the more threads and forums involved the more difficult it will be to keep a head count as well as collecting money and buying food, etc. I would have to insist that we do it that way to ensure the food is enough for the people attending, plus it might encourage people not to back out.

Y'know it doesn't have to be March, March is a cruise month, we could replace another month's meet like May.
you're right. I thought it was on the east coast. Make a Facebook event and link it to whatever forums you want

· SVT Cobra Type-S
9,916 Posts
True I guess that will help with organization, I'm just not used to facebook and twitter.
hell, I'll make the event if you want. Doesn't matter who hosts it, as long as it's hosted

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.