Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
61 - 80 of 177 Posts

· Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
So I was thinking about the cruises and came up with this. The march cruise could be in Citrus Park again same as it was for December. Then, June could be a beach cruise up Gulf Blvd from St. Pete to Clearwater or vice versa. September could be our park cook out, (with a park in Tampa maybe) and December could be the Green Swamp. How does this sound to everyone?

· Registered
1,302 Posts
So I was thinking about the cruises and came up with this. The march cruise could be in Citrus Park again same as it was for December. Then, June could be a beach cruise up Gulf Blvd from St. Pete to Clearwater or vice versa. September could be our park cook out, (with a park in Tampa maybe) and December could be the Green Swamp. How does this sound to everyone?
Sounds good to me

· SVT Cobra Type-S
9,916 Posts
Thats probably why your wheels are green

Im just screwing with ya :mam:

:troll:
every body always says I've ruined the value of the car (or something similar to that) thinking I won't be able to sell it now or something. But I'm like....I'm not gona sell it forever. and if I am, I can just repaint them :shakehead

I know you're just kidding, but I've gotten that kind of response before and I'm just like :confused:

· '05 NHBP K24 Type S
1,643 Posts
I think this sounds good. Actually wouldn't mind 2 park cook outs. That was great the last time we did it. Phillipe (however you spell it) Park worked out great too. Maybe if we plan it far enough in advance, we can actually reserve a shelter this time. We got lucky last time. LOL

· Registered
111 Posts
I agree with Sweaty. The cookout was cool. We could throw another one in the mix, have at least 2. Perhaps turn that into a situation where we invite more people to come, other cars groups etc. And if we do 2, we could do one at Phillipe, and one in Tampa somewhere. Another idea I didn't think of at our last cookout was Ft. Desoto.

61 - 80 of 177 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.