Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
161 - 177 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Are you Jamie? Just trying to match screen names with real names. :)

Nice pick, Colt! I especially like how the black cars are in the foreground for a change. :thumbsup:
yep yep and was it Phill/Bill? im def. trying out that black box next weekend and ill let you know how it went. :thumbsup: hopefully it wont take 4 hours lol

·
'05 NHBP K24 Type S
1,643 Posts
yep yep and was it Phill/Bill? im def. trying out that black box next weekend and ill let you know how it went. :thumbsup: hopefully it wont take 4 hours lol
It's Bill. Here's a thread I made about the Black Box back in July when I used it. Post some pics to that thread after you do it. Would love to hear your results. As for the 4 hours....it was July, and about 100 degrees outside when I did it. :firemad: Maybe with some cooler weather you'll be able to knock it out a little quicker. :thumbsup:

·
Its Always Sunny...
3,779 Posts
It's Bill. Here's a thread I made about the Black Box back in July when I used it. Post some pics to that thread after you do it. Would love to hear your results. As for the 4 hours....it was July, and about 100 degrees outside when I did it. :firemad: Maybe with some cooler weather you'll be able to knock it out a little quicker. :thumbsup:
I used it a while ago becuase of your recommendation, loved it, unfortunately it took about 4 hours and I looked like i jumped in a pool when I was done lol

·
'05 NHBP K24 Type S
1,643 Posts
I used it a while ago becuase of your recommendation, loved it, unfortunately it took about 4 hours and I looked like i jumped in a pool when I was done lol
Same here. It's back breaking work, but so worth it when you're done. I'm hoping for a cool, dry weekend soon so I can do it again. I'm about due.

·
Registered
748 Posts

Sounds good. Ill def. take some before and after pictures and post them up and let you know how it went :thumbsup:

·
'05 NHBP K24 Type S
1,643 Posts
I'm in for the next meet.....regardless of location. Are you going to make a new thread for the next meet? I say that because if we were to happen to get a new guy, it could be intimidating try and read through so many pages to get caught up on meet chat. Not to mention terribly confusing. Lol.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #176 ·
I'm in for the next meet.....regardless of location. Are you going to make a new thread for the next meet? I say that because if we were to happen to get a new guy, it could be intimidating try and read through so many pages to get caught up on meet chat. Not to mention terribly confusing. Lol.
Yes, that's right we talked about that. ...okay will do.

161 - 177 of 177 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.