Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1601 - 1620 of 1658 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
saw a black turbo rsx on the way home on i10 feeder and mason, seemed like it was on stockies, 02-04, couldn't hear an exhaust, all i heard was spool and bov

·
Ballin' on a Budget
670 Posts
Saw an ssm 05-06 heading up 281 a little past 1604 yesterday. I just caught it in my mirror or but it had a type r wing and I'm guessing part of the hood was black because out of the corner of my eye it looked like a scoop. I was heading south in an abp 02-04

·
Wiring is <3
530 Posts
:wavey: full mugen lip kit, not a type s tho :eek:

i snapped a pic of your car, bottomed out? but it was dark lol
Dont worry i have a base as well :eek: and yea i didnt want to seem like a theif so i just checked out the front and assumed lol and yea that was me, but that sticker is off now :D

·
a2 EP3 FTW
687 Posts
Spotted: 2002-2004 RSX-S (blue)

- lowered
- mugen c/f hood?
- bright blue hids

saw you this morning in allen while I was headed to fill up e85. You were cruising down Coit headed south towards Plano.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Saw about 10 Rsx's at the Five Guys meet tonight. A orange and blue parked next to each other. 2 White Ones. I super sexy root-beer kinda color on some Gold Works maybe. It was Hella sexy. A few silver ones.

·
Ballin' on a Budget
670 Posts
Saw an SI pretty sure it was a 6th gen that was red with black 16s with red stripe, spoiler was black on top, with blackouts and 8k HIDs and it was pretty low, looked good coming up from behind :laughing:. And running straight headers :mam:

Played a little bit on Evans on my way home today. Curious if anyone knows who he is or seen him before.

1601 - 1620 of 1658 Posts