Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 434 Posts

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATED 06/18/2009​

NOTICE: YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR REGISTERING YOURSELF! THE LAST TIME I FRONTED THE MONEY, I GOT SHAFTED. NO EXCUSES.

All, Ron and I will no longer be showing under the group name, NorCal ClubRSX or ClubRSX. Now that we have picked up a couple sponsors, we will start showing for them or under our team name, Team Ranthem. Please don't let this discourage your from coming out to the shows and representing the RSX!!!

For the times that we do show under Team Ranthem, you are all welcomed to show with us. Otherwise, we will be lined up with our sponsors.

PLEASE READ: RENDEZVOUS INFORMATION

Address: TBA
Arrival time: TBA
Note: TBA

Destination:

Address: unknown
Estimated Time of Arrival: 10:00am

Nor-Cal hasn't had a thread for shows and events in a while...so here it is!

Here's a list of upcoming Nor-Cal shows and events:

June 20th, 2009: TiCarshows presents Treasure Island 2009 Car Show and Meet

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=621895

96gsr said:
www.ticarshows.com

TICARSHOWS.COM PRESENT'S
In collaboration with Team-integra.net
Sponsored by TunerPlayground.com

The 2009 TI Gathering hosted on Treasure Island in the San Francisco Bay Area!!!

Where the bay come's to play!!!

Yearly we host one of the largest central California car meet's and we are returning to the San Francisco bay area for one day only !!!

When: June 20th 2009
Where: Treasure Island Ca Located in the San Francisco Bay area
Time: 12:00pm to 6:00pm

We would like to make this one of the biggest and best shows of the summer. This is a open event and all guests are welcomed to this admission free event. We hope to see you at the meet and we hope the entire Bay Area gets involved!!!

Please check out www.ticarshows.com for all the information please remember if your going to show at this event you must register through this site.

This is where you register and where everything takes place please visit soon...

Check some of last years photos here:
www.ticarshows.com
www.tunerplayground.com

Directions: I80 (Bay Bridge)
when exiting onto Treasure Island follow the road around Yerba Buena Island.
Once you enter the island at the navel Station Entrance.
Take Avenue Palms To 6th Street.
Turn Right Follow 6th St to Avenue B Turn right at dead end this is Avenue B.
Follow Avenue b 1/8 Mile we will be located on the left you can't miss us.

Have questions? I'll have answers...maybe.

Did I forget to add a show or event to the list? please feel free to let me know and I'll add it ASAP.

Lastly, please check the first post in this thread for updates, lists of who's signed up to go to whichever event, etc etc etc...

NOTICE: YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR REGISTERING YOURSELF! THE LAST TIME I FRONTED THE MONEY, I GOT SHAFTED. NO EXCUSES.

Past events

Sept 6th 2008: Project Ride's THE RIDE SHOW

Sept 20th 2008: Hot Import Nights 'NIGHTSHIFT'

Oct 4th 2008: City of San Jose's 'Spirit of Japantown'

Oct 25th 2008: Team District 10 presents BREAST CANCER AWARENESS Fundraiser and Car Show

Oct 26th 2008: BlackTrax Performance - Garage Sale and Meet 10/26/08

Feb 8th, 2009: Wek'Sos presents wek-FEST

Feb 22th, 2009: HOT IMPORT NIGHTS Kickoff/Charity Drive

Apr 4th, 2009: Hot Import Nights

April 11th, 2009: SYTFU BBQ

May 17th, 2009: Eibach Honda Open House

·
Neg
925,854 Posts
Anybody know of any $10 off HIN tickets promo codes? I might hit this up just to check out the girls :D

btw if your gonna show at HIN here's a $25 off promo code - displayonly

Reactions: @nswer

·
Low Flying Whore Ron
1,001,869 Posts
Signed up for HIN :).... still waiting for a response from the other 2 shows :(

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm also registered for HIN and awaiting response for Spirit of Japantown.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the Project Ride event, I may have a wedding to photograph.

Please let me know via this thread or PM if you will be registering for the shows. Please use Nor-Cal ClubRSX if you would like to be grouped with me and whomever else registers to show.

Thanks!
-Joshua

·
Neg
925,854 Posts
I still need me a 10 bux off promo code for HIN :(

can i have your bracelets instead :D

Reactions: @nswer

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
From the ScionLife forums:

EVENT FEATURE!!! DISPLAY CARS $30 SPECIAL!!! If you do not want to compete but still want to be a part of the show, please use "DISPLAYONLY" as your promotional code when signing up to receive a $25 off of the normal registration to be parked in the event with 1 wristband. As a display vehicle you will NOT compete in competition but will be given the opportunity to upgrade to competition once you are at the venue.

·
Low Flying Whore Ron
1,001,869 Posts
Has anyone received registration info back for the "Project Ride" or "Spirit of Japantown" shows?

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i haven't.

relax ron, junior responded to your post on the honda-tech thread. he's been out of town.

btw, i'll be showing at each event.

BUMP, anyone else interested in showing with Nor-Cal ClubRSX? where has mel been?

1 - 20 of 434 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.