Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

181 - 196 of 196 Posts

·
Vtec killer + Boost!!!
3,172 Posts
So this happened last week:shady:
Wanted a fun car to drive daily and the FJ cruiser wasn't cutting it so 2015 Evo GSR it is lmao. Fj will be my all-terrain car now for when I shoot at my shooting competitions and Evo is my new fun daily.

So far I have a JDP ralliart style front lip and Eibach springs on the Evo and order some whiteline roll center kit to put the front suspenison back in proper geometry, not going too crazy on her since she is my daily. I will be getting tuned by Doug Wednesday night to turn up the boost a little and better the mpg a little:laughing:

So far I love how the car handles and takes turns:driving:

·
Do a burn out!
956 Posts
Congrats!! I'm about to upgrade the suspension on the mustang.

Lowering springs, adjustable upper control arm, LCAs, adjustable panhard bar, and LCA relocation brackets. After all this grip stuff, finally getting some more power!

·
Vtec killer + Boost!!!
3,172 Posts
Congrats!! I'm about to upgrade the suspension on the mustang.

Lowering springs, adjustable upper control arm, LCAs, adjustable panhard bar, and LCA relocation brackets. After all this grip stuff, finally getting some more power!

Thanks man:fistbump:

Some serious suspension mods going on there! Yeah, power on the Evo is not so great lol, my Rsx with the mini Greddy kit pulled way harder in my opinion, but we will see what Doug can do Wednesday night:thumbsup:

·
You're a few years late
1,103 Posts
Nice Recaros;)

·
You're a few years late
1,103 Posts

·
4,613 Posts
What's going on everyone?

181 - 196 of 196 Posts