1121 - 1140 of 1163 Posts

·
Super Moderator
430,518 Posts
hahahaha so it is def not an asian girl, the price would've been higher

·
Officially Amused ;P
5,032 Posts
Got a fucking sweeet deal alll for $150. Type r center console with all titanium console trimm!!!!
hey Moises damn man its been a while.. awesome pick up btw thats hell of a steal :hb:

i got this, think it is a pretty neat.

heavy too, not sure why since i just wanted the box

Finally you got something for the rsx how long has it been? :laughing:

·
Super Moderator
430,518 Posts
hey Moises damn man its been a while.. awesome pick up btw thats hell of a steal :hb:

Finally you got something for the rsx how long has it been? :laughing:
a long while, but i'm glad i'm still working on it here and there

Damn deejay you still alive whats good.
i know right? well this year isn't over yet so we'll see.....

·
Officially Amused ;P
5,032 Posts
Damn deejay you still alive whats good.
lol ditto..., nothing much just trying to acquire new parts for v3, digging the new changes tho :thumbsup:
a long while, but i'm glad i'm still working on it here and there

i know right? well this year isn't over yet so we'll see.....
mod making moves :x:

·
Super Moderator
430,518 Posts
what is that thing on the right, a breath mint or something

·
Registered
7 Posts
Anyone else into automotive-related tees? I just received this one from enthusiastapparel.com, featuring the beautiful '70s Alfa GTV:

I've been shopping them since they started, and have a couple designs that are long since discontinued. Super comfy material, and I love the fitment. Only downside is that most of their designs are that iron-on/screen printing/whatever it's called, rather than being printed directly into the fabric, so if you don't wash them properly they eventually start to crack and flake. The designs are some of the best out there, though, in my opinion.
sexy! me when I see a nice tee :turtle:

·
Registered
503 Posts

A gift from Russia lol, are these still $600 new? whats the used market like?

·
Registered
503 Posts
No point in getting them used when the lowest yul see them used is like 400+. And yea 600 new
That's what i thought. Thanks. probably list them for 450 they're in pretty good shape.

·
Certified Ziptie Tech
419 Posts
Fixing that shifter slop.
I've had the race springs in my car paired up with a revo ss w/ the oem pivot arm ball (it fit way tighter when i was installing the ss) and a weighted HR knob. The shifter felt great but I cracked the plastic ring holding the main pivot ball square clip thing. Got the shifter kit from mtec and put it in 3days ago AND DAMN WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!!... I have never driven a full billet shifter but I can only imagine this is pretty damn close to what it is for significantly less money... also have HR cable bushings and billet box bushings...

·
Registered
948 Posts
I've had the race springs in my car paired up with a revo ss w/ the oem pivot arm ball (it fit way tighter when i was installing the ss) and a weighted HR knob. The shifter felt great but I cracked the plastic ring holding the main pivot ball square clip thing. Got the shifter kit from mtec and put it in 3days ago AND DAMN WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!!... I have never driven a full billet shifter but I can only imagine this is pretty damn close to what it is for significantly less money... also have HR cable bushings and billet box bushings...
I was going to upgrade to the Buddy Club SS but read some reviews about it breaking. I figured the OEM just needed some love. The reviews were positive for this upgrade without breaking the bank. Makes a big difference and it's harder to mess shift with these 2 upgrades. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a better shifting feel. Takes more effort to shift gear though but you get use to it. I also just got the base bushings coming in the mail. Not sure about all the other upgrades (bushings on the tranny, cables, just the k-tuned side arm), but I think the only thing that's going to make a bigger difference is the K-tuned billet shifter for sure.

1121 - 1140 of 1163 Posts