Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 828 Posts

·
Lick it or Flick it
5,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searched around for a little while didn't come across a thread like this, so everyone list up whats broken or needs to be fixed on your rsx right now, at this very moment. Big issues or small issues post them up!

Just curious to see what other issues or problems other people out there are going through. :beerchug:

I'll start:

- Radio wont work (possible short)
- Rear camber alignment
- SRS light (DIY didnt work for mine) :(
- Interior dome light

·
Resident hater
7,647 Posts
i used the same one. quick tip, unbolt the hardline from the frame and tranny and bolt the cmc in before connecting the line. makes it way easier than connecting the line then trying to put it in.

·
R-SeX
1,111 Posts
CEL comes on once in a while (Throttle Position Sensor)
Rear trunk actuator not working
Trunk is blue (I'm too broke to paint)
Dent on top of rear left wheel well (people can't park their stupid SUV properly)
:mad:

·
faster then you!
760 Posts
i used the same one. quick tip, unbolt the hardline from the frame and tranny and bolt the cmc in before connecting the line. makes it way easier than connecting the line then trying to put it in.

was kinda wondering why they have you take the cmc out before u take the hardline off.. seems incorrect because then you have to physically hold the cmc with your hand to keep it steady and chance cracking the hardline

·
Resident hater
7,647 Posts
was kinda wondering why they have you take the cmc out before u take the hardline off.. seems incorrect because then you have to physically hold the cmc with your hand to keep it steady and chance cracking the hardline
you cant disconnect the line with the cmc still in. there's a retaining clip you take out to disconnect the line from it and you cant reach it with the cmc still in the car. i ended up putting the clip back in through the backside. you'll see what i'm talking about when you get it.

·
Lick it or Flick it
5,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My fog lights don't work :face:
If there's one thing I'm bad at, it's wires .. Now I don't even know what's wrong with it.. Sigh
I rocked non-working fogs for a while. What makes you think its wiring? Are both not working or just one?

·
faster then you!
760 Posts
you cant disconnect the line with the cmc still in. there's a retaining clip you take out to disconnect the line from it and you cant reach it with the cmc still in the car. i ended up putting the clip back in through the backside. you'll see what i'm talking about when you get it.
hmmmm interesting :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 828 Posts