Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nltbGTvn2Dg

old video huh? im sure u guys remember that.....

well today exact same thing happened to my friends bike. Friend was nagging my friend to ride and he let him. I asked if he had experience (m1 liscence) and his friend was like yeah he rode an sv650 before...im like oh ok i guess.. My friends bike is a 1998 Honda Superhawk which is a 1000cc V-Twin... stalled the bike twice and third time was a charm...straight into a car...because he panicked and couldnt turn the bike just like that guy in the video

LUCKILY!!! the car his friend hit belonged to him. LOL self pwnt....

i was just like wow...i didnt need to see that crash...thank god he was ok

anyways guys an idiot, gonna pay my friend for damages on his bike...

moral of the story dont let anyone ride your bike unless they race in AMA or MOTO GP, and has the cash to replace the whole bike.

if it was my bike i would make him buy me a new k7 gsxr 1000 and i get to fuck his girlfriend 2x...but thats just me

P.S. this is my friends first bike...this was a guy who told me not to get a supersport as my first bike. so i got a ninja 500 before my gsxr....lol funny

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
he was just riding to our friend's apartment. and ya, it's his first bike. he got it 3 weeks ago. brand spankin new (with newly-put on mods) 07 600rr completely destroyed except for the engine.
wat the hell did he do!?

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
and not to hijack your thread, i hear ya about not letting people ride your bike. there's someone i dont like at my work. he keeps asking to ride my bike. fuck him.
duuude Ruel...just flex and get a tattoo that says NO:stop:

·
9,233 Posts
hey nice HJC helmet integra, u should get the mirror shield because those look badass

but yea, i have had people ask me to let them ride, and even though my bike was cost like 2500 bux, i just give them a blank stare and say "can i see your license or cash value of the bike?"

·
Halolcat Crew
10,906 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nltbGTvn2Dg

old video huh? im sure u guys remember that.....

well today exact same thing happened to my friends bike. Friend was nagging my friend to ride and he let him. I asked if he had experience (m1 liscence) and his friend was like yeah he rode an sv650 before...im like oh ok i guess.. My friends bike is a 1998 Honda Superhawk which is a 1000cc V-Twin... stalled the bike twice and third time was a charm...straight into a car...because he panicked and couldnt turn the bike just like that guy in the video

LUCKILY!!! the car his friend hit belonged to him. LOL self pwnt....

i was just like wow...i didnt need to see that crash...thank god he was ok

anyways guys an idiot, gonna pay my friend for damages on his bike...

moral of the story dont let anyone ride your bike unless they race in AMA or MOTO GP, and has the cash to replace the whole bike.

if it was my bike i would make him buy me a new k7 gsxr 1000 and i get to fuck his girlfriend 2x...but thats just me

P.S. this is my friends first bike...this was a guy who told me not to get a supersport as my first bike. so i got a ninja 500 before my gsxr....lol funny
LOL the difference between a an sv650 and a vtr1000 (i.e. superhawk) in terms of engine power are ridiculous. ANY type of 1000cc bike, whether twin, triple, or liter, are not to be trifled with.

On a brighter note:

1) I'm glad your friend is ok
2) brand new superhawks can actually be had for a great deal.

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL the difference between a an sv650 and a vtr1000 (i.e. superhawk) in terms of engine power are ridiculous. ANY type of 1000cc bike, whether twin, triple, or liter, are not to be trifled with.

On a brighter note:

1) I'm glad your friend is ok
2) brand new superhawks can actually be had for a great deal.
lol the guy who crashed wasnt my friend... yeah i love that vtr in terms or torque...everytime i pin it in first the front wants to come up

1 - 20 of 23 Posts