Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
the asian stig
4,223 Posts
Spring Meet​

WHO: YOU:thumbsup:
WHEN: Saturday, March 29th 2008
TIME: 10:30 to 11:45 meet up (events planned all day)
WHERE: Dayton to Cincinnati
Meet up location Wright State University Lot 4 Southwest exit.
Game plan:
(10:30a) Meet up at WSU in the early afternoon and gather. :coffee:
(11:50a) Move across the street to Quaker Steak and Lube to get lunch.
(1:30p) Start convoy to backroading location (20 mins drive at most)(shell fuel available at start)
(navagation sheets will be handed out) the route is around 70 miles of roads with plenty of curves, drivers will be lined up as per best fitted to handle the roads. please note cell phones more than likely will not work in these areas, there is wildlife, tow trucks could take days to find you. :chuck:
(4:30) Gather to leave to Newport, Ky
(5:30) Time to mingle and take pics of the river and Cinci skyline with the tegs.
(7:15) Get dinner at the Newport on the Levee center.
(9:30) check into hotel :beerchug:

NOTES ***
*Handheld walki talkies are a great investment for this meet to stay organized (buy one or two) we use channel 14-7
*There will be a phone list PRINT IT OFF , it will have addresses on it of the places we are going as well.
*Bring clothes for the weather as we spend time outside out cars a lot.
*Bring and use a GPS if you have it, program the addresses in before hand incase you get seperated from the group.

**im working on a group rate for the hotel it will be a choice hotel on the levee.

WSU
3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy. Dayton, OH 45435

Newport On the Levee
1 Levee Way, Newport, KY 41071

hawaiiancb74
Str8edgeRSX
Rindy
AndyyRSX
ISADE
rileyra
All Mighty Maybe
Keebs Maybe
03K20J Maybe

·
Check REPTAR!!!!!!
15,879 Posts
I am in for the morning stuff and the drive, probably will return to Dayton in the evening.
are you going back to dayton and then returning home or what? I am going to head back home at some point

·
Registered
304 Posts
ZOMG No one will drive from Cleveland for this ;)
(Ohio Hondas Humor)

I may check it out, I may not.

·
the asian stig
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ive had it with cleveland people.. everytime i even get close to making a meet there they still complain.. i cant please them .. ive never posted a meet before on this board for cleveland people to look at.. so i dont knwo how they take it on crsx.. there wil be a meet for the alms race in lexington.. thats as close as i have planned this yr.

·
'Ello Dutchie
1,757 Posts

^^
post resulting from boredom.

I'm in too, even though I don't know any of you:run: thinking about what mod(s) I should get beforehand? Oh well we'll see. Anyone gonna have a good videocamera to get some good footage and make a nice lil video?

sounds like :laughat::stfu::vtec::weeeeeeeeee::vtec::beerchug::drink::yawn:

in that order..

·
「リンディ」
1,368 Posts
If you can make it, we'll take it. haha

I got a videocam. :] I'm not that great with recording, but I can get someone I guess.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I want to come to meet some people on here and check out some different RSX's. But I don't know how my baseball schedule is going to be!

·
「リンディ」
1,368 Posts
Where are you located, Andy? Sounds like you're from all the way up North. I think there's a guy planning on coming from Toledo. Or somewhere around there.

I just scrolled up and it's Isade. ;P You guys could come down together or something. It'll be better than driving down 3-4 hours alone.

·
'Ello Dutchie
1,757 Posts
Where are you located, Andy? Sounds like you're from all the way up North. I think there's a guy planning on coming from Toledo. Or somewhere around there.

I just scrolled up and it's Isade. ;P You guys could come down together or something. It'll be better than driving down 3-4 hours alone.
:iamwiths:

If you (andyyrsx) are anywhere near Toledo we can meet up and drive there together.
Also I have three walkie talkies so someone can borrow two of them if need be, kinda old but whatever they will work.

·
Check REPTAR!!!!!!
15,879 Posts
I'll have to see if I can make this!
there will be at least me and Dominic from Columbus probably. dont know if nik will be back from down south before this. And if Dom sees this thread at some point

1 - 20 of 199 Posts