Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i've only told a few members about the kit i have, and about my custom wing/paint job, but after faint posted up his teaser pix, i couldnt help it, i gotta post just one picture... don't worry miron it doesnt totally show the whole kit, oh and the people who i told what the kit is, dont say anything. i wanna see if anyone can guess :laughing:

I guess it also helps that i had a few at the bar tonight, and loosened me up :D, i was gonna hold off on any kind of pictures until it was completely done, but since faint is thinking of a color pretty close to mine, i wanted to show something before his was finished (his will be done before mine)..

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
im being talked about and i dont even know it hehe..... well i can tell u guys that the kit is gonna look pimp but other then that u might have to pay pal me some money in order t oget info out of me

ohh shit time to go to school om late hehe

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
jjm004 said:
how busy can this guy be? when is he going to finish?
its not so much that hes busy, its just certain things he is doing needs time to dry/sit. But i also told him to take his time anyways because its like free garage storage, im not gonna drive it in the winter ya knoww?

1 - 20 of 220 Posts