^say wtf?
you took my avatar???

·
ASSHOLE CREW
5,839 Posts

·
Pancakes
5,343 Posts
You need to search or look at all the member showoff threads, I promise those show a bunch of cars with different size wheels. Anyway, here are some 18's:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well some of NOOOOBS i guess can't read and use common sense because i put "add pictures" up there for a reason i looked through the wheel section i wanted to see what others had and i wanted a chance for people to show there rides off!!!!!!! hoe *****.

·
Banned
8,155 Posts
i like how some people think this thread is gay and some really like it because they don't want to take forever looking for the wheel show off threads.
why would we help you when you dont want to help yourself?

in response to your thread question: 20 inches, nothin less.

·
Registered
23,481 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lmao well you guys have been on this site for how long now....? i'm still a beginner as you can easily tell by how many posts i have, i looked in the forum exterior pages i don't wanna waste my time lookin it was soo cluttered with question threads about deck lip spoilers and mugen and body kit shit. so sorry for being lazy we all are. and as you can tell this is much faster thanks!.

·
Registered
704 Posts
If you have pictures please show, so some of us NOOOOBS can get a look at what we should do to our rides.

I personally want to see how 18"s look on an 02-04 RSX, i'm thinking of puting some buuuuut i do like the OEM 17"s. And right now i'm working with OEM 16" the wheel is to big in my view i want less profile and a wider wheel i'm thinking 225/40 18" or 225/45 17" with a five star look almost like the stock. any body have any pictures?:vtec: oh and if anyone know how wide can the rim go on an 02-04 like 8.5 or 9.0 or what because i'm afraid to go passed 7.5

What's your goal? Show or go?

If you want performance, find a forged 16x7 wheel and get find some lightweight tires. Can save like 8lbs per wheel/tire with this approach and will def notice some handling/braking/acceleration differences from the reduced weight.

But if you're just worried about looks...well then just go for whatever you think looks good.

Just remember...any time you increase a wheel size (even with a lighter wheel) you're likely to loose performance and decrease your braking efficiency.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts