Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Fast and Furious
591 Posts
welcome to ClubRSX!

Hardrace 60a "street" mounts, Hardrace suspension bushings, sub-frame collars, kpro + dyno tune. this will lock in your engine and be very easy on the vibes.

LSD is a must for the performance minded.

Mtek shifter kit on oem shifter is the way to go from what I read(I read alot!), get your mugen box for better than stock box and really cool piece of JDM carbon, typeR wing for looks.

k24 with supercharger is most people's dream daily setup.. I have a k24 that I will be supercharging next spring hopefully. this year didn't work out...:shady:

Your camber should be fine at oem specs but if you want to get performance camber specs then bolts are cheap. Get them.

I am 37 and don't have throw away money but I love my RSX through 8 years of ownership and 170,000mi don't mind putting the money into it. I am going to drive a rsx until Honda/Acura makes something better overall price/efficiency/performance/looks/utility. But even then they will throw in a bunch of electronic crap that will hinder mods and raise cost and weight. Ill have 2 rsx before they do that anyways.
You may be new but you might want to start a showoff/build thread since you have a lot of interest/replies probably due to the old guy thing. Its much easier to advise an older person on what than a younger one on what where how and why. Enjoy your RSX and get out and go to any car meets in your area and enjoy the culture:vtec: and if you really want to get things going, get rsx and hot model girl pics. they love those here.:chuck:

Reactions: MaTaLa

· Fast and Furious
591 Posts
Yeah my transistor just blew also. I picked up some k&n cabin filters to go with it. that way the blower motor wont have to work too hard and go out also, but if it does 10 years is fine by me for replacement. I have A-spec suspension with an Eibach rear sway and it does make for a well balanced daily. as opposed to making drastic changes that require more drastic changes to feel balanced these setups take the already good manufacturers tuning and tweak them in the direction of performance and the result is well balanced, composed, daily drivability with excellent turn in, roll, and weight control under varying circumstances. Many use the term "the way it should have come" and it sure feels that way with only 2 simple mods.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.