Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· SAXJONZ
313 Posts
Hey, you say old. How old? From my experience I find that OEM on the track goes around quicker and smoother than my Rotrex 388,5 hp with more than 250 tq. Be very thoughtful on how you plan on modding your car. More HP is not always Mo Better. If I were you, and it's just me, I would do bolt ons and a tune but make sure you do the LSD. I would never trade my quaiffe for any of the mods I've done. I was pushing 217 to the wheels with CAI Injen, RBC mani, Hondata gasket PLM header (fucking garbage), Thermal 3 inch hella sweet and Kpro with tune. You may have smaller cams than Z1 but I would get her like that. Doing a suspension? I mean I guess, I wouldn't do coilovers that are only good on the track. Hopefully the Mugens are better than stock. I think the price is better than Jeffery Dahmer's price but not by much. I think the )02-04 needs a little lower but other than that I could see an all motor 2.7 build. Now that should be low key. ;-P

· SAXJONZ
313 Posts
Thx, man, for the insight, I appreciate it. I'm 64 next month. More when I get home. Got Mugen SS and r. sway on.and it doesn't even drive like the same car. It's great
Right on, I'm making over my suspension, bushings, brakes and clutch at the moment. I got a set of the KW Variant 2's. I'm glad you like it. I am more than sure that if you do the bolt-ons with LSD and tune you will love the new car. It will definitely feel a lot faster and it will take most of the new stuff with 8 cylinders that are stock on the street. I have kept up with Vettes, beaten Camaros, Mustangs and a few other semi exotic cars. You will love you a set of the Dunlop Direzza Z2's.
Enjoy your ride. I know that I do and I bought mine new in 05. 47 now. Thought I was the old focher here on this page. :rotfl: Age is just a number and your head is in the right place. Keep on keepin. Rest is rust and I bet we can give many of the younger more energetic kids a run for their money. :chuck:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.