Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,350 Posts
"chip just cheap resistor; hardly any +hp; removed, engine light on, hassle waste Buyer veracruz4( 10) "

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
What I've learned, if it's too good to be true, then it usually is. My two cents.

·
On a mission from God
5,647 Posts
Go to radio shack...buy a five cent resistor...same thing :)

BTW...get a NOS or APC sticker for even more whp :)

·
On a mission from God
5,647 Posts
And its great how he makes it seem it's specifically tuned for each model of car, even saying for this model only, then list like 5 models in the header :)

Not to mention that he somehow has em for like every car :)

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha yeah you guys are right.
I decided to go for that NOS sticker.
I think that will give more whp.
How much whp should I expect? 10-20whp?
haha

·
wHaT?
255 Posts
Oh man! ....a NOS sticker..... those babies are worth WAY more than 10-20 ponies! :thumbsup: :spin:

·
riiiiiiight
2,405 Posts
Shit man...I'm gonna drive over to the shop right now and tell them to stop installing my cybernation kit...I'll just get this thing!

·
Registered
262 Posts
My friend foolishly got one of these things. It looks like a bent paper clip to me. But he says he can feel a difference. I doubt it, but who knows.

·
wHaT?
255 Posts
ya, my friend with a N/A Eclipse got one too and told me it made a difference... so i asked him if he could beat me yet and his only reply was "ha ha"

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
I got one :rolleyes: and it gave me lets see about 0 FOCKING HORSEPOWER and a BLOWN MOTOR ! :rotfl:

If its to good to be true its BS, unless I see some dyno proof using this product I aint buying. $15.00 bucks is alot of money thats about an hour of work.

·
driving my dream
417 Posts
The weird thing is it kinda makes sense... the resistor would trick your computer into running leaner which would make more horses? :dontknow:

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
My comptech sticker is worth more speed wise LOL

·
Banned
178 Posts
If you buy something like that then you'd have to be more of a dumbshit than the dude selling it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
:iamwiths: that is the so stupid! please dont buy that load of total crap. they even made mistakes, first it says that it'll work only withthe cars listed above, and later it says that its great for any car. :thumbsdow

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
:iamwiths: and u know damn well the guy selling the product wont refund ur money.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
so many oppositions...
Wait for another crap posted on ebay for our car..
to be continued...

·
kneedragger wannabe
854 Posts
it is a 4000 ohm resistor and its good for 3 maybe 4 hp. had a friend put one on a z28 and saw like 4hp on a dyno. BTW it was for shits and giggles cuz his school got a dyno

1 - 20 of 24 Posts