1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bańned
12,106 Posts
OMG its for sale OMG

·
Former 240sx GURU
809 Posts
im surprised it dosent say "lady driven" or owned by a pilot...

get your freind to go in and test drive and see what they say about previous owner LOL

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
do it

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL. my trade value was $5k, and they list for $8900.

Then again, the passenger side door power lock was busted, the DIY blackouts were fogging up and yellowing the inside lens, and needed brake job.

·
Premium Member
1,594 Posts
could've at least sold me the aspec kit i would've given you good $$$. you posted on Canada West btw...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
could've at least sold me the aspec kit i would've given you good $$$. you posted on Canada West btw...
Ya, i thought about parting out the kit, but it was too much work. I couldn't get much for it since there was a small crack on the front lip, and the deck lip was screwed into the trunk.

i still have my 18" 5Zigen MK5 wheels in gunmetal (hyper-something), if anyone's interested

·
Premium Member
1,594 Posts
Ya, i thought about parting out the kit, but it was too much work. I couldn't get much for it since there was a small crack on the front lip, and the deck lip was screwed into the trunk.

i still have my 18" 5Zigen MK5 wheels in gunmetal (hyper-something), if anyone's interested
I could've helped you part it out @ my friend's shop. but too late to do anything about it now...have fun with your new ride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts