Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know u guys all have the NEW import tuner with DC5masters Car on the cover....I know everyone's said it but WHAT AN AWESOME CAR:thumbsup:

Well I was just wondering...because I showed my friend the magazine..and on His BACK license plate frame it says

KMA-628

My friend said it has to do something with COPS.....just wondering what it stands for......Thanks I really appreciate it....If it has something to do with cops....I think it's something that says "Hey don't pull me over just cuz I got turbo" kinda thing
:laughing: :thumbsup: but who knows...DC5MAster help out if u see this....Thanks again

G

·
Yea thats right, its a LA Sherifs Dept license plate frame! Hopefully it will help me out one of these days! Only family of the sherifs dept can get them, so ive been told.

DC5Master:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
lol so one of ur family member is a cop in LA?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DC5 MASTER said:
Yea thats right, its a LA Sherifs Dept license plate frame! Hopefully it will help me out one of these days! Only family of the sherifs dept can get them, so ive been told.

DC5Master:thumbsup:
Ahhh..your so lucky..:wavey: :eek: :thumbsup: :shooting: COPS!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Maybe you can take a few video shots of your car so we can see and hear how it sounds like on the street.

Once again Sweet Ride!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts