Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, I now sell Titanium hardware to the DC5 community.
Titanium Intake & Exhaust Manifold Stud Kit M8x1.25x47mm 7pc RAW kit.
Exhaust manifold M10x1.25x55mm 5pc RAW kit
I have begun production on some units and, a small batch shipment has arrived to test out into the public. Same quality as SpeedFactory's and, at a lesser cost.

Intake side has been extended by 2mm to compensate for those running IMG gasket for adequate bite.
I'm trying to start a brand/business. Pricing would be attractive @ $50USD+shipping/set
I would appreciate all your support, word of mouth and reviews on my product.

Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
648 Posts
Great studs! Great price! And super fast shipping. I’m super happy with my titanium exhaust Studs. For anyone else looking for titanium exhaust or intake studs, I promise you’ll be satisfied! Also for Anyone who’s going boost These are great stud upgrade choice. You can’t beat these prices. Thanks again Rsx-x03🙌

Attachments

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great studs! Great price! And super fast shipping. I’m super happy with my titanium exhaust Studs. For anyone else looking for titanium exhaust or intake studs, I promise you’ll be satisfied! Also for Anyone who’s going boost These are great stud upgrade choice. You can’t beat these prices. Thanks again Rsx-x03🙌
Thanks buddy. I appreciate your support.
(y)(y)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got both Intake/Exhaust and the quality these bolts is awesome! Great upgrade for when you putting on header on when you switch to Hondata IMG. Very good price and fast shipping!
20201009_232305[1].jpg

Will update with more pics after installing. !!Thanks rsx-s03!!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got both Intake/Exhaust and the quality these bolts is awesome! Great upgrade for when you putting on header on when you switch to Hondata IMG. Very good price and fast shipping!
View attachment 566639
Will update with more pics after installing. !!Thanks rsx-s03!!
Thanks buddy! I appreciate your support. Please do post those pics when you get these installed.
Just trying to help the community by providing quality without it denting your wallet

·
Registered
faster than an FRS
94 Posts
Are you planning on selling the titanium "stock looking" lug nuts you mentioned in another thread? I would like to see a price on them

1 - 18 of 18 Posts