Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just put in a engine torque dampner and love it! For how cheap and easy it is to put in, it is well worth it. The only down side is you get a little more vibration throughout the car from the motor.

On another note, anyone need a shorty header for an a2 or a cold air intake?:)

·
cleannn
1,309 Posts
So I just put in a engine torque dampner and love it! For how cheap and easy it is to put in, it is well worth it. The only down side is you get a little more vibration throughout the car from the motor.

On another note, anyone need a shorty header for an a2 or a cold air intake?:)
YES!! ETD is awesome. Smoooth spin of the wheels!! Not hoppin around!! U have esmm?? btw...pacific raceways...this friday if you're interested...i'm hopin to be able to make it!

·
ride height Nazi
7,601 Posts
did motor mounts and it was not needed........:rolleyes:

·
ride height Nazi
7,601 Posts
With the 70 derometer street mounts, I have no wheel hop.....Inserts imo are not a good idea. Putting hard plastic into soft rubber mounts can only have one result.....the soft rubber is going to get cut by the harder plastic over time resulting in motor mount failor.

·
QUACK ATTACK!!!!
3,864 Posts
very very useful... You have absolutely no intention to do anything with your car except to get it running solidly?
yep. ill do some mods but no engine mods. I cant afford a divorce and that is definitely what will happen if i mod the engine again

1 - 13 of 13 Posts