Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gotta Have More Cowbell
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for opinions about the McCulloch HID kit....anything you have to say about it (bad or good) please do so...thanks

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
I believe all HID kits are just as good unless they are made in Taiwan or something. Xenon Depot seems to be the best since they are made from philips products.

·
Registered
989 Posts
iVtecMmm said:
I believe all HID kits are just as good unless they are made in Taiwan or something. Xenon Depot seems to be the best since they are made from philips products.
Seems like lately there are a few posts where people's XenonDepot HID's are turning yellow after a year. I've already seen 2 posts in the last week.

·
Gotta Have More Cowbell
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im looking for opinions of McCulloch Kits....

·
Gotta Have More Cowbell
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump....cmon no one has this kit?

·
Tyler
1,620 Posts
A local RSX'er PHX-DC5 has them and he loves them. I've seen them personally at night and they look good.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey Guys,

I'm a newbie at this Xenon HID thing. Now if I wanted xenon head lights, can I just go and buy Xenon bulbs and everything is all good to go? What is the HID thing all about? Also, HID stands for High Intensity Discharge? And exactly what is HID, someone explain all of this for me?

Thanks.

·
Gotta Have More Cowbell
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ima hafta agree...all you gotta do is look around and read and read and search and read...mostly all the info about the rsx and anything that hased to do with it can be found somewhere on this site...just look around a bit...if you want HID lights you need a kit (bulbs, ballasts, etc.) most of the time xenon bulbs are just regular bulbs with a blue coating and they blow in a day....you want an HID kit...not just bulbs....just look around, youll find what you need

·
Registered
109 Posts
PhatPaPa said:
ima hafta agree...all you gotta do is look around and read and read and search and read...mostly all the info about the rsx and anything that hased to do with it can be found somewhere on this site...just look around a bit...if you want HID lights you need a kit (bulbs, ballasts, etc.) most of the time xenon bulbs are just regular bulbs with a blue coating and they blow in a day....you want an HID kit...not just bulbs....just look around, youll find what you need
After I posted, I search some more, and here it is: http://www.intellexual.net/hid.html

BTW, damn, the whole HID kit is a arm and a leg.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts