Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Must...stop...modding!!
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I just ordered a full pillar triple guage pod from autometer. I know the pod comes in black and I have the black interior with the gray A pillars. I dont want to have the pillars mis match so should I paint the autometer pod gray to match the OEM pillar on the other side. Or should I leave the autometer pod black and paint the OEM peice on the other side black? Need some opinions. ALso, I plan on keeping my seats, but I met a guy that does good interior work for pretty cheap. Do you think red stitching on the front and back seats with red door panels would look good? I already have the JDM shift knob and boot to go with it. So what do you guys think?

·
03 PWP Type-S
1,118 Posts
I would suggest you paint the autometer pillar pod to match the windshield pillar, way easier. I think red stitching on the front and back seats would look good, but I would scratch the red door panels, I think there would be too much red. Just my two cents though.

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
are your windows tinted? if they are then maybe black panels will be too much. the grey panels break up the darkness of the tint nicely

·
Must...stop...modding!!
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any more opinions on the color of the A and B pillars? The red stitching is pretty much going to be in progress in a few weeks.....I found a guy that does custom interior for pretty damn cheap a few miles from me. I've seen his work and I love how he did my friends 3000GT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts