Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don think I care for them to much, best looking ones I could find on amazon, I prefer stock but these definitely look better than the worn out ones that were on it when I bought it 2 weeks ago. Looks good at night though. I know there is a bulb out in each light. Looks kind of ricey, what’s do you guys think??

I’m just gonna do a front and rear lip, nothing to flashy, the rest of my plans are the interior, ripped leather seats ect. And mostly in the motor. But here’s what it looked like when I got it, the last 2 photos, paid $1000 for it, runs amazing

Attachments

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Run whatever you like. I would never change my feelings toward something just because someone else doesn't like it. That said, I've yet to see a set of aftermarket tail lights that look nicer than OEM for these cars. I am waiting for a nice LED design to show up for 02-04s, too. With my retrofitted headlights, the tails are starting to feel a tad dated in comparison. But it's hard to make LEDs not look tacky when the lights weren't originally designed to look good with that kind of bulb.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will probly go oem eventually, I got all of my $$ in this thing right now, I like the way they look at night but not during the day, I’m just trying not to rice it out, that may have been cool like 10-15 years ago. Thanks for your opinions! I really like the tail lights in the link but I can’t afford to drop $200 right now

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003...ail+lights&dpPl=1&dpID=41w414-j4eL&ref=plSrch

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Those actually might not look bad with some of that "red-out" vinyl over the clear turn signal sections. I'd have to see them in person, though.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They still look better than the ones that were on it when I bought them. There were water and rust runs on the inside

·
.♥
10,295 Posts
The new ones are okay, I guess...

I like the way they light up at night, but their overall appearance is too tacky. Maybe a red vinyl cover would make them look pretty cool.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea I agree I really hate the chrome circle, it didn’t show it in the description picture on amazon, only what it looked like at night

1 - 13 of 13 Posts