Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ordered from them?I'm looking for experiences because I ordered a spoiler almost a month ago and they are still processing the order and its starting to get annoying.

·
--------------------
28,783 Posts
Hit or Miss with them. I had mine delivered in 2 weeks but this was back couple years ago.
Same with me.

Ordered mine last summer and received it in perfect condition within two weeks.
On the other hand, I've read a few bad reviews on here as well (bakasam lol).

·
Registered
840 Posts
came in very fast, ordered monday night got it on saturday, came in perfectly matched with little orange peel

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it apparently shipped from them at like 8 cst so I'm happy to see something other then processing supposedly getting here in two days so I'll see how that goes.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I should be getting a type-r wing not a replica that looks all funky with the lower cross bar correct?

·
--------------------
28,783 Posts
I should be getting a type-r wing not a replica that looks all funky with the lower cross bar correct?
You're thinking of a Wings West wing.

You can order an ITR replica and it'll look exactly the same as the authentic.

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
yea they are a pretty cheap and good site good quality spoilers

·
Registered
187 Posts
it took them almost 2 weeks to ship mine, but it came within 2 days of shipment so that was nice. just email them and then they speed up lol.

at least thats what happened with me. I emailed them, and they said we are going to try to get it processed and shipped soon.

·
Registered
81 Posts
did you get it yet?! pics? i bought mine there a few years back.. a little thinner through the center than a real aspec or tr but i'm happy with the looks... after all this time i dont even have any scratches on it! :yawn:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah i got it I'll take some pics when I find my transfer cable for my digi cam.It looks awesome the person who put it on for me complimented the material and the paint job.So I guess they did a good job with things once they finally got the order processed.

·
미스터 비.
1,015 Posts
i just recently received that same wing from spoilerdepot. turn out great. everything looks great. look, paint, you name it. fits perfectly. i would recommend them through my experience. good luck man.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts