Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Opinions: Price difference between 2 almost identical RSX's

682 views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  RSXTC2K4 
#1 · (Edited)
#8 ·
Dealerships have an interesting way of doing things. I worked at one. Used vehicles will have a 5k mark up from what they originally got it for. Some places if you ask for the paperwork on where it came from or how much they got it for they will tell you. you may have to bitch a little but they will show you. Also, NEVER and i mean NEVER pay sticker $$$$. Even tho they say its been marked down they can AWAYS go lower. This time in the market hondas, toyotas and acuras have been prioritized cuz of gas issues. so the $$$ has increased for them. I say go for the 04, say you want it for 1500 to 2000 less than what they are asking for. See what happens. Its a bluff game thats all it is. And we all know them dealers want those sales. lol

#11 ·
rsxwings is 100% right i started working at a dealership a month after i bought my car somewhere else and realized that i could have gotten it for a good 2000 cheaper:(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.