Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Opinons: Should I add a V-Lip?

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  crackystride 
#1 ·
After seeing my buddies CF lip get toasted on the freeway, I'm wondering if I should join the mass of people installing V-lips on their RSX lips.

Thought I'd poll your opinions on whether I should or not. Usually try to stay with OEM-looking mods, but what do you think. Should I V-lip my A-Spec exterior? I don't want the one with the winglets/canards built in, just the basic under-lining lip.

Current pic:

Please no "It's your ride, do whatever you want to man!" replies. I really want YOUR opinions on this one...Usually I do my own thing, but I'm on the fence with this one.

Thanks in advance!

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
You're car doesn't look dangerously low, are you using a replica aspec lip? The way the OEM ones attach, they seem very secure, I'm confident that if it rips off, it will have to take the bumper with it. I put on an ebay EZ lip only to protect it from scratches, very subtle. Sticks on with 3M tape and only $30 to replace. I've scraped a billion times and have never had to worry about anything coming loose. OEM quality

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.