Farage 3
Shipwr3K 1
SILKBOXERS 1
CC2 1
Close 2nd:coffee:

·
World's Best Powertrain
2,987 Posts
Its the new hype. You street race like Hector from Fast and Curious, you earn cool points. It gets you mad dick
And he's on fire today, folks.:rotfl:

Anyways, what is a "stage 2" exactly on a subaru. I thought it was just a product line by cobb or something but is it a specific class of "upgrades"? :dontknow:

·
Banned
12,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Exhaust + tune = stage 2? lol What's stage 1? Stickers?
dp+exhaust+tune = stage2
tune = stage1

As petty as it sounds, a good stage1 tune will do wonders to a suby. They come from the factory with the biggest PIECE OF SHIT tune you can possibly imagine. Utter shit. I've personally flashed my 06 from stock to OTS stg1. Gained a couple hp and the overall band was improved. Smoothed out. Then I custom tuned the crap out of it. Gained 20whp.

Not bad I'd say.

·
61 ci now
3,336 Posts
lol

boosted, you can see my wife in a few pix too.

evo X owner is a good friend of mine who came out. I let the wife drive home but if I would have been driving I would have made her record me racing the EVO X

I took Machina for a ride and we almost torque steered off the road it was awesome haha.

The other guy who rode with me, DRsnoopy and he wants to go boost now haha.

·
Banned
12,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Exhaust + tune = stage 2? lol What's stage 1? Stickers?
lol

evo X owner is a good friend of mine who came out. I let the wife drive home but if I would have been driving I would have made her record me racing the EVO X

I took Machina for a ride and we almost torque steered off the road it was awesome haha.

scary stuffs torque steer:noes:
Got good tires on that ish?

·
World's Best Powertrain
2,987 Posts
lol

Haha, whenever I drive someone, they always shit themselves because of the torque steer.

·
61 ci now
3,336 Posts
scary stuffs torque steer:noes:
Got good tires on that ish?
Yeah, when its 70F out, not 40F or so lol.

pavement was just redone on this one stretch + ultra high performance summer tires + too much power on front wheels = tire fire haha. it literally hit boost in 3rd gear and walked right off the road til I backed out.

sucked too, I did get to do a little quick 1-2-3-4 pull at about 50% throttle or so lol. That shit is fun though.

1 - 20 of 1864 Posts