Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i guess it comes down to this... i've decided to pick up an itr front lip from pacific mall... maybe tomorrow so i need some quick responses. i was wondering if anyone knew how good the fitment is and the quality. if anyone knows please let me know and which store it was (i believe theres formula import & that other store that's always packed with people). thanks everyone...

also, if anyone has any other suggestions as to where i could get an itr lip asap... let me know aswell.

jeff

·
Acura RSX 2002
773 Posts
my buddy bought a front lip for his dc2 (polyeurethane) from them.. i remember him saying that he had alot of trouble fitting it and had to use a heat gun to get it on plus a bunch of extra screws... then he curbed it and it just shattered... i dunno.. ur call!

·
My RICE goes PSHHHH
66,285 Posts
Personally i would not buy anything replica for my car from P-mall

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for your opinion guys. now i may have to rethink what i'm gonna do. maybe horsmans spoon vis cf lip. what do you guys think of it?

galen... no price on your old bumper with canards?

·
Sleepy
806 Posts
Man let me know how it goes with them...I wanna grab a cheap lip from p mall for the winter but I'm not Asian so they always rip me off or try too any way.

·
That Dead Pedal Guy
2,991 Posts
I'm looking for an ITR front lip too. I was thinking about grabbing it from optionJDM... anybody have any experience with their lips??

TS, want to buy our lips at the same time? Save some cash? lol

·
dbl-O
5,500 Posts
I'm looking for an ITR front lip too. I was thinking about grabbing it from optionJDM... anybody have any experience with their lips??

TS, want to buy our lips at the same time? Save some cash? lol
it's gonna be the same polyurethane lip they sell at pmall; i haven't noticed any problems with them, tbh.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks everyone... i just picked mine up today. i went with optionjdm. fitment is perfect, nice & snug. $180 if anyone here is interested :thumbsup:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Let me know how much the paint ends up costing you,
well i spoke to velocity and they quoted me at $160 for the front-lip. i'm gonna wait till i pick up an itr rear-lip and ill get it dont together

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey TS, did optionJDM come with hardware and mounting holes pre drilled??

Thanks!
came with all mounting harware but holes were not pre drilled. i had to get the lip on asap as i was on my way to pick up some people & didn't have room to keep the lip in the back so i actually just used a screw driver to put the screws right threw. :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts