Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

161 - 180 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts

GREAT WORK AT QT!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED EVEN IF YOUR NOT FROM SAC, I DROVE UP FROM SAN JOSE JUST TO GO HERE. NEMO IS A GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH AND IS ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP HIS CUSTOMERS NO MATTER WHAT. HAD SOME SMALL COMPLICATIONS BUT NEMO WORKED IT OUT AND EVEN DROVE ALL THE WAY TO SAN JOSE TO DROP OFF MY PARTS FOR ME TO MAKE UP FOR IT!

·
datass
5,392 Posts
i would get my parts painted at qt too but i dont wanna make the drive especially since i only have the rsx to carry painted parts afterwards :(

·
Registered
520 Posts
i would get my parts painted at qt too but i dont wanna make the drive especially since i only have the rsx to carry painted parts afterwards :(
haha i fit the rear/front lips and sides in my car going to QT by myself and nemo fit all those parts in his car painted and wrapped in his car WITH a passenger!

·
dafuq?
1,583 Posts
Man, I need to find a shop like this here in SoCal, I got my bumper painted from some random shop nearby my house, and they did a horrible ass job trying to match my PWP. Specs of dirt under the paint, and I can see the small specs of the original color of the bumper (blue) since it was used.

·
datass
5,392 Posts
haha i fit the rear/front lips and sides in my car going to QT by myself and nemo fit all those parts in his car painted and wrapped in his car WITH a passenger!
hmm for sure then, i might just get it all painted there. will post pics when i finally do :laughing:

·
Steady
631 Posts
lol yea nemo's willing to sacrifice not being able to see through the rearview to satisfy his customers.

·
ISLOOw
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
lol yea nemo's willing to sacrifice not being able to see through the rearview to satisfy his customers.
hahaha fosho
nemo puts up with my texts all the time :troll:
lol its not that bad :wavey:
ill post pics soon! parts are on, just need to find the charger for my camera battery :thumbsdow
lol looks good doode.
hmm for sure then, i might just get it all painted there. will post pics when i finally do :laughing:
yea come thru my bad i havent been on crsx in days. but let me know when your coming so i can push it to be finsih on time

and the ek front end what color? pm doode

161 - 180 of 183 Posts