Lol someones after Hueman and he wants to know how much time he has left

·
I can drive up your rsx
29,087 Posts
"Someone" is most likely the IRS

·
Somebody's Watching Me...
29,009 Posts
I read palms.....$50 a reading. I'm very acute.

I'll even do via internet. Send pics.

But if you are serious. Here in MD at Arundel Mills mall, there is a lady. My friend went to her twice and both times she was accurate. First time she told her she was going to have a child in the next few months. A month later, she was found out she was pregnant. Second time...I dont remember what she told her, but my friend said that she was on spot with it.

·
My Kissy Face
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:rotfl: five star thread will read again

·
Suh dude
14 Acura ILX Tech
25,974 Posts
place in georgetown next to filomena i bet its like 100 bucks though cause its fucking georgetown

·
My Kissy Face
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I read palms.....$50 a reading. I'm very acute.

I'll even do via internet. Send pics.

But if you are serious. Here in MD at Arundel Mills mall, there is a lady. My friend went to her twice and both times she was accurate. First time she told her she was going to have a child in the next few months. A month later, she was found out she was pregnant. Second time...I dont remember what she told her, but my friend said that she was on spot with it.
is it like at a shop? or do i go around randomly asking people? do you know how much it cost?

·
My Kissy Face
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
place in georgetown next to filomena i bet its like 100 bucks though cause its fucking georgetown
fuck that

it better come with a happy ending

·
DIY or Die.
465 Posts
Buy a deck of tarot cards and predict your own future. It's cheaper and just as accurate.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Palm reading = the best pick up line ever.

"Hey, you ever have your palm read before?"

And of course, they're not going to say no and not give you their hand. Then you can lightly stroke their palms and make up some shit while gazing into their eyes. It works.

·
Somebody's Watching Me...
29,009 Posts
is it like at a shop? or do i go around randomly asking people? do you know how much it cost?
It's one of those little things in the middle of the mall. Over on the side where TJMaxx is and Modell's. There is a little sign, bunch of fake palm trees and a half ass tent.

I think it's like $20-40 or some crap like that. My friend says to talk to the chick that works there. if that helps any lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts