Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok selling a handful of parts, put car back to stock pretty much.
I WILL NOT SHIP! Local Pick-up only (Southern California). Don't want to deal with the hassle of paypal and shipping nonsense, just want to get this crap out of my garage and make some quick cash.

TEXT ME... I live in San Clemente, we can find a place to meet in between us. ALL PARTS OBO!!!!
858-776-8966 - Nick

Stock Struts, no top hats, includes upper plates though. $50 OBO

IMG_1541

Stock air box. $50 obo

IMG_4850

Stock wing, taffeta white. $30 obo

IMG_2905

Blox Shift Knob $25 obo

IMG_5534

Flowmaster Delta40 muffler, great sound. $25 obo

IMG_0360

Megan Racing mufflers, $10 obo

IMG_7190

photo (2)

·
drift away...
629 Posts
Interested in the wheels. Can you send me some detailed pictures of the rims? I have a set of stockies but 2 tires are almost done.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ah man I just painted my stock wheels black this past weekend and I'll be in Orange County this coming weekend. They have almost new BFG tires on them too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
If you don't trade them on Saturday DEFINITELY let me know. I'll drive down from Orange and swap with you np. Like I said mine have 4 BFG Traction T/As on them with maybe 5k miles on them. Wheels are in pretty good shape too, a couple of the center caps are peeling but no major curb damage or scratches.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
story on the muffler?
What is the diameter? would they support turbo application?
No idea about turbo, they're only axle-back appliances. As far as diameter, inlet piping is 2.5'' on each I believe... Flow master had a 3" tip I think. Megan mufflers are both 3" also I think.

Selling them cheap because they are universal mufflers, no specific fitments or restrictions for either

1 - 20 of 42 Posts