Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Still lurking
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I got into an accident with a friend not long ago (not my fault) and I'm wondering if insurance will pay for all the mods i got if i have all the receipts. I have AAA insurance and full coverage for it. I also want to part out my wrecked car, but what do i do to do that? All information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

ps. i didnt know where to post this so mods please don't be mad haha.

·
Banned
595 Posts
These are questions that no one on here can answer, you need to be asking your insurance company these questions whatever the policy that YOU signed says is what you will get paid for.

·
Still lurking
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bahah i know that but what kinda process do i go through, cuz doesnt the insurance company take away your car?

·
booosstteeeddd rsx-s
310 Posts
if ur car is paid for they will give it back to u because its urs.... but if it isnt paid for u will need to buy it back from them... most of the time its like 2k pending on damage

jared

·
Banned
595 Posts
Jeasus christ you turd, grow the fuck up and stop posting here :shakehead

·
Still lurking
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jeasus christ you turd, grow the fuck up and stop posting here :shakehead
jesus christ why don't you go crash your car into a fucking tree and die. Your mom must have dropped you a lot when you were a baby huh?

·
RSX-less
3,325 Posts
all those vary depending on your insurance as mentioned above. I would call and talk to your insurance handler and see what they say. Most times insurance companies don't cover mods unless you specify it.

So I would definiately call them and ask and start parting out your mods. As for stock pieces like seats and stuff if the car is totalled out and they keep the car most times they want the car whole (meaning in a condition if fixed it could be resold)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.