Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bump Need some install money send me offers :)

Okay i need to get rid of some shiznit so here is the list with prices pics should be up tonight if not tomarrow night

05' Pwp Hatch with deck lip spoiler- 150-plus shipping

05' Manifold and - 75 plus shipping

Wings West side skirts* unpainted* 100-plus shipping

Magnus Intake manifold- SOLD ! ! ! !

PwP intercooler. Charge pipes mount to driver side - 300 Plus shipping. * might have some charge pipes for sale to matter how we get the new manifold to work.

Stock 05' k20 intake manifold. - 100 plus shipping.

PrP Inter Cooler - 200 Plus shipping

Also might be selling my AFI turbo manifold with turbo *37R* and if i need to my down pipe looking to bump her up to a twin scroll

Think that should be it if intrested pls shoot me a pm and again pics should be up tonight if not tomarrow night

Mindless

·
HT haterzz
3,990 Posts
Damn. A-Spec suspension is more like 1" drop from stock. Nice price tho, paid more than 2x that for mine.

·
Registered
14,880 Posts
nice i sold my aspec for a bit more then that...and do you have rear bumper brackets

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
interested in the sensor where u located?
Arizona :)

Damn. A-Spec suspension is more like 1" drop from stock. Nice price tho, paid more than 2x that for mine.
yea new i paid 660

nice i sold my aspec for a bit more then that...and do you have rear bumper brackets
All i have is the bumper and im keeping the rest im just trying to save my time on paint so i want a new one

·
WOOOOOOWW
8,683 Posts
where in AZ r u? im in phx

·
Ahh Wut dee Shyyt!
1,177 Posts
what about the cf trunk? Can I see pics of the aspec suspension and is it the whole strut assembly or just the springs? Pics of the car of how low it sits?

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
what about the cf trunk? Can I see pics of the aspec suspension and is it the whole strut assembly or just the springs? Pics of the car of how low it sits?
A-spec was sold today . and it was a 1" drop all around was very nice.

The carbon trunk im keeping :) but selling my stock one. The carbon trunk has some dmg to it so i might be intrested in selling it with out the glass.

Mindless

·
gimme a ***ana !!!
3,796 Posts
FUCK i woulda bought your aspec suspension in a heartbeat...for more than that too!! anyways good luck with the rest!

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
FUCK i woulda bought your aspec suspension in a heartbeat...for more than that too!! anyways good luck with the rest!
Thanks bro :) i bought them for roughly 660 shipped so im content with what i got :)

1 - 20 of 65 Posts