Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
BUY MY CAR!!!
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going through Honda part deals and looking at the 2003 civic si a/c lines and the 2006 civic si a/c lines. Im am not sure which one to use to re-route my lines, Ive heard most people say to use the 2006 lines but then I found this picture of yeahi using the 2003 one...

Here is the part list for the 2003 civic si....
https://www.hondapartsdeals.com/hon...s_slsareacd=KA&hp_system=H&hp_component=B++60

Part list for the 2006 civic si......
https://www.hondapartsdeals.com/hon...slsareacd=KA&hp_system=H&hp_component=B++6001

Which would be better? What parts exactly and what lines do I need? And has anyone else done this before and can say how you drain the a/c etc. to install this?

·
Registered
806 Posts
not sure how to install or anything but i had the A/C line off an 06 Si installed in my bay... (after the stock line burst and caused a huge fire in my bay!) Definitely recommend it especially if running full-race kit

·
Registered
10,899 Posts
ok my AC is down so i'm going to do this while replacing the condensor since i'm running a sidemount and will go FullRace in the future if i keep the car.

so i need the 05 ep3 SI line correct?
can anyone link part #s?

thanks

·
BUY MY CAR!!!
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
here's what i ordered

80311-S5T-A01 HOSE, SUCTION 1 $71.73 $71.73
80325-S5T-A01 PIPE ASSY., AIR CONDITIONER 1 $67.42 $67.42
you only needed these 2 parts? no other special fittings or o-rings, etc.? for the install can you please explain what exactly is involved? How does the one line that goes behind the motor connect to the firewall area?

Sorry for all the questions.

·
Complete Part Out
16,861 Posts
you only needed these 2 parts? no other special fittings or o-rings, etc.? for the install can you please explain what exactly is involved? How does the one line that goes behind the motor connect to the firewall area?

Sorry for all the questions.
it comes with everything you need. if you can't figure out how to install it then maybe you should take it somewhere. it's pretty straightforward

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
here's what i ordered

80311-S5T-A01 HOSE, SUCTION 1 $71.73 $71.73
80325-S5T-A01 PIPE ASSY., AIR CONDITIONER 1 $67.42 $67.42
right on

·
Registered
414 Posts
So, is there any interference with the rsx ps line running the 02-05 ac line? How do the new si ac lines look?

Hey Seth, did you say you ran a 06 si ps line? Do you have pictures and a part number for that?

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.