Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update:

After some fuse pulling and reinserting the passenger window works. Continuing the continuity check on my door harnesses the driver side provide great response, however, the plugs for the passenger side such as the door lock switch and actuator harnesses gave no response. I would assume they are shot.

Any advice on how to approach this would be appreciated.

P.S: By any chance is the RSX door lock system require that all locks to work in order for the keyless remote to work?

This all started when my passenger locked failed, then lead to my trunk actuator, then my driver T_T
-------------------------------------------------------
(Complete Lost of Passenger Door Power)
Good morning everyone,

Prior to my replacing of the actuator everything worked.
However, after going through the procedure to access the passenger door actuator I have a total lost of power.

Passenger windows won't go up or down (even if I command through the driver side) and the lock switch won't activate when I plug in just the fixed passenger actuator itself (the fixed passenger actuator does work when hooked up to the driver side.)

Passenger window switch does not light up either.
I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Do I have to completely install the actuator to complete the circuit or something?

Please let me know if I missed connecting something.

Thank you for your time!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like a problem at the passenger switch.Either you dont have it fully plugged in or you may have bent pins in the connector.The only other thing to cause this would be if the door harness is unplugged,which I would assume you did not touch,good luck..
After my troubleshooting...I am starting to think it could be door harness related.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts